Next Up: at Bills
Pick Results: NE: 81.7% at BUF: 18.3%

Mon
Dec 6th

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:

Betterthanmost

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
You rather have Smith or Collins? Collins knows the system and pretty much plays well with the Patriots, Smith has higher potential maybe??
Why not both? Smith I am sure saw what BB put on tape on SNF. This is one of the places he can get to show what he can do for a big pay day from some team later. If I were him, I will request to talk with BB asap.
I know we wanted to take him in 2016.

MAC10

Upper Crust
2020 Weekly NFL Picks Winner
You rather have Smith or Collins? Collins knows the system and pretty much plays well with the Patriots, Smith has higher potential maybe??

Collins knows the system and was highly productive last year with 101 tackles. smith is 5 years younger, so i don’t know…seems lime he was released because of his contract.

jah

Owner Of A Tactical Coffee Shop For Men
PatsFans.com Supporter
I liked Jaylon Smith for a long time and when I saw he was released, I thought "well, never mind about Collins". But then I checked the Cowboys forum, and they really seem to be happy about this. The best thing I read about him is that he was average this year, others just say he sucks. I'm sure Lions fans similarly hated Collins, but this could be a devil you know vs. devil you don't know situation.