PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2021 NFL Free Agency/Trade News & Discussion: April Edition

Alex Leatherwood looks like Yet Another Chucky/Mayock 1st-round Bust... He was one of the main reasons - if not the main reason - why the Faiders lost last night.
Went to bed too early. Raiders actually won that one. Crazy, wild finish in OT.

Raiders won

Went to bed too early. Raiders actually won that one. Crazy, wild finish in OT.

I shut off the TV right after Carr's INT in the EZ, I was that disgusted with Leatherwood (the throw also didn't need to have so much juice on it either)...
I thought for sure that the Ratbirds would do what they usually do when the other team fecks-up a scoring opportunity... Glad I was wrong!

Alex Leatherwood looks like Yet Another Chucky/Mayock 1st-round Bust... He was one of the main reasons - if not the main reason - why the Faiders lost last night.
But yes, that was a bone-headed mistake. He also cost me a win in my fantasy league. Jacobs would’ve/could’ve ran it in for a TD. I literally lost by 2 points smdh.

UPDATE: Literally just discovered that the Faiders won... Leatherwood still sucks though.

One guy i'm wondering who could be on the trade block is Clelin Ferell, hasn't lived up to his expectations so far in the league. As well as being a healthy scratch last night, could he be on the block?
4th pick in the 2019 draft, a healthy scratch. Normally I would say the Raiders really screwed up that draft, but when you consider, Harry over Brown and Metcalf and then Slowjuan over pretty much everyone else in the 2019 draft. I guess that people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones!

4th pick in the 2019 draft, a healthy scratch. Normally I would say the Raiders really screwed up that draft, but when you consider, Harry over Brown and Metcalf and then Slowjuan over pretty much everyone else in the 2019 draft. I guess that people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones!

There's a pretty big difference (both in excusability and asset waste) between blowing the #4 overall pick and blowing the #32 overall pick though.

Devin White went #5

Ferell supposedly had a back injury

Same toolbox, different tools... Closer to a bigger, slower version of Meyers ... Not really the type for whom I'm looking right now anyway.
He was rated as a backup/STer is why I asked.

He was rated as a backup/STer is why I asked.

If any WRs are to be added to the 53, they will most likely come from the practice squad, either Nixon or Wilkerson... Surratt might then be somebody whom Bill might consider signing to continue the pipeline...

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back