Snaps 1271
Tackles 51 asst 25
Sacks 8
Qb hits 17

Wise 1226
Tackles 62 asst 43
Sacks 9
QBs hits 37

Statistics disagree significantly with your argument.

While informative, also note that they sometimes have different assignments along the LOS, so raw numbers themselves don't always tell the entire story of someone who usually plays between the Guards at the A & B gaps as a 2/3-technique...Wise was still over-paid IMO...

DAMN!

I would've Gladly paid $4.05M for one year of DaQuan Jones than NINE ****ING MILLION DOLLARS for one year of Godsmack.
They aren't paying $9M for one year of Godchaux. That statement just goes to show how worthless your arguments are.

They aren't paying $9M for one year of Godchaux. That statement just goes to show how worthless your arguments are.
You are correct, we aren't paying him $9M. If he plays only one year and is cut, he will make $10M.

If he plays in 2022, he will an additional $5M.

His total contract is 2/$15M
=====================
So, cap referred to the guaranteed $9M. Sure we also have the option to pay him more than Jones in 2022 also, but that is another issue.

Last edited:
We need another fattie on the defensive line!

I do not feel confident going into the season with godchaux and concussed Carl Davis.

You are correct, we aren't paying him $9M. If he plays only one year and is cut, he will make $10M.

If he plays in 2022, he will an additional $5M.

His total contract is 2/$15M
=====================
So, cap referred to the guaranteed $9M. Sure we also have the option to pay him more than Jones in 2022 also, but that is another issue.
Also false. If he plays one year and get's CUT he can make a MAX of 7.5M ($1M salary, 1M Game Bonuses, 5.5 Signing Bonus).

He has a 6.5M Salary in 2022 with $1M in Game Bonus and 2.5M Guaranteed for Injury only (unless you've seen it guaranteed regardless).

We need another fattie on the defensive line!

I do not feel confident going into the season with godchaux and concussed Carl Davis.
Yes, Godchaux (310) and Davis (320) are 2 of our 5 players who are over 300 pounds.

3 others are Guy (318), Spence (307) and Adams (304).

Cowart and Wise also sometimes play inside.
===============
I suspect that (barring injuries), we will keep Guy, Godchaux, Wise and Cowart. Adams (most likely), Davis, Spence and Anderson are competing for the 5th other roster spots.
============

I don't see us drafting a defensive biggie in the first 4 rounds.

Last edited:

Captain Stone b*tch-boy whine that the Pats (and the 30 other non-SF teams) didn’t sign him incoming in 3....2....1....

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Back