PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2020 Jets/JEST/Jete Suck thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
BB will start Stidham and Stids will throw for 4 TD's and obliterate the Rat scumbags and their insane fanbase."We didn't want Trevor Lawrence anyway!!!"
256739sdc_14.jpg
I can totally get behind this.

I finally understand what it means to be a jets fan and WANTING to lose our last two games to set us up to “win” the offseason....

Sadly we will both be looking up at the Bills (one of best teams in league) and Dolphins (up and coming young talented team who have a top 5 pick on top of their own 1st)...

I truly think Pats are a playoff team with TB12. Don’t think they would be a contender but I bet they woulda snuck in

So, the jete won another one. All it took this time was for their former employee to force the Browns to play without any WRs and half of their OL.

You're next Pats.

We already have the #2 pick locked up (Sewell hopefully).

Makes for a fun grudge match vs New England.
Win 3 and it may save their coach. Crossing my fingers

Woody to the rescue.... ROFL...Hes coming back to botch the job of owning the jest.

Good news, Jets fans! After botched run as UK ambassador, Woody Johnson could be back soon​

By FILIP BONDY
NEW YORK DAILY NEWS |
DEC 26, 2020 AT 7:30 AM
Woody's back to put some powder on the team's rash and a bandage on their wounds. He should re-sign Gaze before some other team scoops him up.

Woody's back to put some powder on the team's rash and a bandage on their wounds. He should re-sign Gaze before some other team scoops him up.
I was perusing the sports section of the ny daily news and there was a piece that implied it wouldnt be shocking if the jest re-signed gaze

I was perusing the sports section of the ny daily news and there was a piece that implied it wouldnt be shocking if the jest re-signed gaze
When it comes to the jests nothing would surprise me. This is the same team that used their fans (with the help of their ex-employee turned dictator) to sell PSL's by having the rules changed to hold a SB at their new shared outdoor stadium in February.

The funny thing about the season is this. The JEST were actually trying their best. It wasn't a tank job. I could see how people could make that mistake though.

This season saw an influx of fans trying to pump up the Jete in this thread. As has been posted ad nauseum for 15 years...the Jets SUCK. Get it? Don't be morons trying to Neville Chamberlain this utter shyt stink franchise.

This season saw an influx of fans trying to pump up the Jete in this thread. As has been posted ad nauseum for 15 years...the Jets SUCK. Get it? Don't be morons trying to Neville Chamberlain this utter shyt stink franchise.

It’s a like a bad romantic comedy for Jete fans.

They go after the rich, handsome, golden locks boy in Lawrence, only to find he‘s spurned them. So they turn back to their block head loser, declaring he was always their guy and that his glaring flaws are actually good things.

That's what makes it fun.

Just a backyard game for bragging rights.
When will you ever learn?

No fun for Jete fans, just disdain, contempt and mockery.

What is the opposite of bragging rights, whelping rights? Groaning rights? Sobbing rights?

Whatever it is, it's yours...

When will you ever learn?

No fun for Jete fans, just disdain, contempt and mockery.

What is the opposite of bragging rights, whelping rights? Groaning rights? Sobbing rights?

Whatever it is, it's yours...
Hey, at least we stopped the Pats from getting a better draft pick.

And now Gase is gone!

yet the green stink remains, pervading everything...

Hey, at least we stopped the Pats from getting a better draft pick.

And now Gase is gone!
It's so Jetsy to decide that tanking is a good thing, and then watch their team fail at tanking and have to take it in the face yet again.

Gaze being gone just means another reboot cycle for da Jete.

New coaching regime will want their own players, Douglas won't be able to stand in the way of that.

In a few years Douglas will get the McCagnon treatment and get kicked to the curb too, rinse, repeat.

You heard it here first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey