PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Wes Welker cursing out Marlon Jackson...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Wes Welker cursing out Marlon Jackson....

I could beat Ronnie Brown in a footrace. Bring it on!

What studs?

A cripple at running back! Enjoy that rehab Ronnie Brown!
A 27 year old quarterback who has never thrown a pass in the NFL!
A kickoff/punt returner who can't even hold Devin Hester's jock strap!

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

A running back that led the league in total yards and was becoming the toughest back to bring down in the NFL, Ronnie will be fine but please, count him out some more.

Beck is a rookie; I don't know what you expect from him. You are aware that only 1 rookie QB has thrown a pass this year, right?

Ginn's are receiver FYI.

Dude - wake the efff up...it was when Welker scored. My god, read the the thread...

Uh no.
It was when Welker nailed the 1st down to ice the running out the clock.
You must be a Steelers fan.
Here's a message.

GFY!

Dude - wake the efff up...it was when Welker scored. My god, read the the thread...

No it wasn't, it was when Wes caught the 3rd down pass to all but end the game.

Wake up from what? He's right.

u sure he cussed at Jackson? Because i only saw screaming/shouting after the knee when Brady went at the ref.

I thought for sure that he was yelling at the ref after that play.

Ginn's are receiver FYI.

Frakin' CLASSIC!

Our budding journalist at work, providing unintended entertainment for all.

Bets paid up yet?

I don't see what yelling "you ******* suck" does for him. I don't want to use the "C" word again here but another Pat lacking it?

Actually I already knew he lacked class for the way he trashed the Fins organization and his teamates when he left.

He trashed an 0-8 team that is going down the tubes? That's a shocker. NOT. Maybe his criticism is JUSTIFIED by seeing just how lousy that Dolphins team and organization as a whole is. Ever though of that? Guess not!

Welker is to the Patriots what Dustin Pedroia is to the Red Sox. He is a sparkplug player. He gets the team fired up and he just keeps making valuable play after play. He also won't back down from anyone, not even the overrated Colts and their crooked refs. :p

Last edited:

I don't see what yelling "you ******* suck" does for him. I don't want to use the "C" word again here but another Pat lacking it?

Actually I already knew he lacked class for the way he trashed the Fins organization and his teamates when he left.
You are PATHETIC [[("KID")]] :rolleyes:

Yep - your right...

Historic
First time ever I told someone to GFY and their reply..."Yep your (sic) right"
CLASSIC

Your public school dollars at work. Thank the NEA lobby folks.

Man, you guys must've been crazy to think a 6th round QB was the future too, huh?

This direct quote from a Mom's basement weenie who sent me a PM that I was set on IGNORE because (sob) I was a meanie!

The horror!

Last edited:

He trashed an 0-8 team that is going down the tubes? That's a shocker. NOT. Maybe his criticism is JUSTIFIED by seeing just how lousy that Dolphins team and organization as a whole is. Ever though of that? Guess not!

Welker is to the Patriots what Dustin Pedroia is to the Red Sox. He is a sparkplug player. He gets the team fired up and he just keeps making valuable play after play. He also won't back down from anyone, not even the overrated Colts and their crooked refs. :p

What was their record when he left? It was 0-0.

A true professional would've thanked the Dolphins for giving him his first shot, if not for Miami Wes never would've scored his contract.

I'm not saying Wes doesn't perform, but he's still a punk and I still hate him.

u sure he cussed at Jackson? Because i only saw screaming/shouting after the knee when Brady went at the ref.

Yeah, it was just before that. I wish I had it on Tivo but I don't.

We were talking about it here after the game and Bill Simmons called it one of his defining moments of the season.

Without a doubt, trash talking goes on all game long. But that was just a great moment for Welker and the Patriots.

He actually seems to be yelling to nobody in particular.

I could hear it live, and actually thought he was generally just cursing out the world without thinking it through that much. It was sort of like just a general spontaneous "kiss my as*" as a release of tension once the game was decided.

Anyone who thinks this is unusual for a football field has obviously never been close to one during a game or doesn't know anyone who has. The only thing unusual about Welker's remark was that it was caught on tape. If you collected tape of what is said by defensive players to receivers and ball carriers as they are getting up from the pile or untangling after a play, you would probably find it scandelous if what Welker said upsets you.

It's an adrenaline-infused game played by very large men whose job it is to inflict violence on the others. There's a reason that "sounds of the game" take 3 or 4 days to edit.

I don't really pay much attention to the personalities on this board or remember people's screennames, but can someone tell me why a dolphins fan is posting so much on this particular thread about the Dolphins? Is it solely because Welker used to be a Dolphin?

Last edited:

You are PATHETIC [[("KID")]] :rolleyes:

I don't see you refuting my argument, looks to me like I'm right.

Don't worry, he's a great player, just has no class. It stems from the top and ripples down to all the players.

I'd be willing to bet the comment was retaliation for previous trash talking.
It goes on all game long, and Welker finally gave some back that got captured on camera. Big deal.

Trashing the Dolphins organization? That's like saying 'jail sucked', after you finally get out.

OMG, that was insanly mean...

and, i LOVED IT, LOL

This direct quote from a Mom's basement weenie who sent me a PM that I was set on IGNORE because (sob) I was a meanie!

The horror!

Whoops, accidently put you on the buddy list. I don't associate myself with old men who sit on a computer and talk crap about 20 year olds every day, we need to make that change.

I don't see you refuting my argument, looks to me like I'm right.

Don't worry, he's a great player, just has no class. It stems from the top and ripples down to all the players.

Yah like Don "Senile" Shula and a 2 time welcher have SUCH class!

:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Whoops, accidently put you on the buddy list. I don't associate myself with old men who sit on a computer and talk crap about 20 year olds every day, we need to make that change.

Alzheimers at 20?
Medical history right before your eyes folks.

I bet I could beat WaterBoy in an any distance sprint under a quarter mile.

Last edited:

I could hear it live, and actually thought he was generally just cursing out the world without thinking it through that much. It was sort of like just a general spontaneous "kiss my as*" as a release of tension once the game was decided.

Anyone who thinks this is unusual for a football field has obviously never been close to one during a game or doesn't know anyone who has. The only thing unusual about Welker's remark was that it was caught on tape. If you collected tape of what is said by defensive players to receivers and ball carriers as they are getting up from the pile or untangling after a play, you would probably find it scandelous if what Welker said upsets you.

It's an adrenaline-infused game played by very large men whose job it is to inflict violence on the others. There's a reason that "sounds of the game" take 3 or 4 days to edit.

I don't really pay much attention to the personalities on this board or remember people's screennames, but can someone tell me why a dolphins fan is posting so much on this particular thread about the Dolphins? Is it solely because Welker used to be a Dolphin?

I saw on the NFL Network last year a special on John Randle, now THAT is some trash talk. Holy cow he was hilarious.

?

My first reaction was that he said it to the ref (appropriately).....but from reading what was said, it was more likely directed to Marlon Jackson.

As for being at football games.....I've been to a lot and heard a ton of trash talk, but again, there is the right moment to let your opponent have it and Welker, instead of jumping up and celebrating the moment.....instead focused all of his attention to the ref/Colt DB and let 'em have it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News