PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Wes Welker cursing out Marlon Jackson...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep - your right...your effing friend thought it had to do with Louis lane yelling at the refs at the end of the game....

Effing? Eff that, Eff this.

Yawn.

Re: Wes Welker cursing out Marlon Jackson....

Alzheimers at 20?
Medical history right before your eyes folks.

I bet I could beat WaterBoy in an any distance sprint under a mile.

HAHA! Do you think you could run a mile? I just ran 3 today, it was a good run, maybe you could join me next time.

Last edited:
See above post, Ginn has nothing to do with Welker.

Besides, we got a monster at center for Welker and we needed a lot more help on the offensive line then at WR. But why would I expect you to know that?

And I'll still take Ginn on special teams over Welker any day of the week.

Aaah so you finally concede the fact that the Fins wasted a 1st round pick to essentially take a kick returner??

How about the receiving ability? Let's look at the Cold, Hard, Facts:

Wes Welker 2007
61 catches 651 yards 10.7 ypc 7 TDs

Ted Ginn Jr 2007
7 catches 141 yards 20.1 ypc 1 TD

Wow talk aboug Welker grossly outproducing your binky Ginn who was taken with the #9 overall pick in the draft! Looks Like Welker is 5x the receiver that Ginn is in terms of yardage and 7x in terms of catching touchdowns. That's gotta be a bitter pill to swallow, wasting a top 10 pick like that.

Ok let's go to your much touted 'special teams return superiority.'

Welker Punt Returns 2007
20 returns 232 yards 11.6 avg 35 longest gain

Ginn Punt Returns 2007
10 returns 73 yards 7.3 avg 23 longest gain

OOPS!!! How did this happen?? Wes Welker also OUTPRODUCES Ginn in punt return yardage by a 3 to 1 ratio, as well as having a HIGHER average per return, and a bigger longest gain.

Conclusion from seeing the Cold, Hard, Facts - Wes Welker is 5x the wide receiver that Ginn is in terms of production and 3X the punt returner that Ginn is in terms of production. How you like dem apples? :singing: All of these stats are easily verifiable by checking www.nfl.com. Here I'll even do the linking for you:
Wes Welker - http://www.nfl.com/players/weswelker/careerstats?id=WEL219433
Ted Ginn - http://www.nfl.com/players/tedginnjr./careerstats?id=GIN403290

But please keep inserting your foot in mouth, it is so highly amusing! The Dolphins organization is a joke, from their drafting, to their brass, to the way they play on the field on a week to week basis. How else do you explain your 0-8 record en route to perhaps the worst record in football in 2007?

Last edited:

HAHA! Do you think you could run a mile? I just ran 3 today, it was a good run, maybe you could join me next time.

Silly me, I thought I was on IGNORE.

So you lie about EVERYTHING now??? Not just bets?

Since you admit you CAN read this did you take the 20 cents on the dollar offer and pay off your 1st bet as offered??? Enquiring minds want to know.

You are SUCH a tool!

P.S. The old guy runs 4 miles a day plus other workouts.

Last edited:
Aaah so you finally concede the fact that the Fins wasted a 1st round pick to essentially take a kick returner??

But please keep inserting your foot in mouth, it is so highly amusing! The Dolphins organization is a joke, from their drafting, to their brass, to the way they play on the field on a week to week basis. How else do you explain your 0-8 record en route to perhaps the worst record in football in 2007?

HE'S A ROOKIE RECEIVER! What rookie receivers do a whole lot besides a very select few?

He's been getting open a lot and has been missed on numerous routes, his play making ability is becoming more and more evident.

I'm not conceeding the point, Welker is in the best offense maybe ever catching passes from a great QB and is in his 4th season.

I don't care about stats, let's look at Ginn's stats in 3 years. You have to be dumb to judge a draftee in just his first season.

Man, you guys must've been crazy to think a 6th round QB was the future too, huh?

He wasn't drafted as the future. Bledsoe was considered to be the QB of the future, and Brady was the clipboard holder/insurance policy.
He just worked his tail off, and when the opportunity came, he seized it.

I'm sure Cleo Lemon will do that too, once that O line gets worked out huh?

You guys are definitely stocked at WR, especially after getting rid of Chambers. Man, Ginn must be all that, if you can afford to dump all the worthwhile targets on the team for a glorified kick returner.

Gratz:rolleyes:

Silly me, I thought I was on IGNORE.

So you lie about EVERYTHING now??? Not just bets?

Since you admit you CAN read this did you take the 20 cents on the dollar offer and pay off your 1st bet as offered??? Enquiring minds want to know.

You are SUCH a tool!

P.S. The old guy runs 4 miles a day plus other workouts.

Did we not JUST talk about this 2 seconds ago? I put you on the wrong list and haven't changed it yet, get over yourself, dude.

So you want to join me for a run, old man?

At this rate, soon to be 27 yr old "QB of the Future" Beck will be on social security before he starts.

Did we not JUST talk about this 2 seconds ago? I put you on the wrong list and haven't changed it yet, get over yourself, dude.

Yet another indication of early onset Alzheimers. The inability to do anything with alacrity. (Look the word up WaterBoy)

Last edited:
Hahahaha. Backtracking now are we? On draft day you said he was going to be a game breaker wide receiver and much better than Welker. But the NUMBERS don't lie! The people who don't care about numbers are the ones who have something to COVER UP. Drafting Ginn was a draft day gaffe. Get used to it.

And now that the numbers bear out that Welker is the superior punt return you double back again and all you can say is that, bu-but what happened is he's a rookie! How can Ginn be a better returner when Welker outproduces him in total punt return yardage AND average per punt return? Simple answer, he's NOT better than Welker. Get over it. Until the Dolphins organization and its fans can stop lying to themselves about WHY they are bad, they will never get better. Stick that in your pipe, and actually THINK on it. You're spinning this Ginn selection so badly you are starting to get dizzy, and everyone is laughing out loud at you Aquaboy.

HE'S A ROOKIE RECEIVER! What rookie receivers do a whole lot besides a very select few?

He's been getting open a lot and has been missed on numerous routes, his play making ability is becoming more and more evident.

I'm not conceeding the point, Welker is in the best offense maybe ever catching passes from a great QB and is in his 4th season.

I don't care about stats, let's look at Ginn's stats in 3 years. You have to be dumb to judge a draftee in just his first season.

I don't see you refuting my argument, looks to me like I'm right.

Don't worry, he's a great player, just has no class. It stems from the top and ripples down to all the players.
I don't argue with the mentaly handicaped its not fair. Its not very CLASSY .

Last edited:

What does Joey Porter have to do with this argument?

Looks like just another poster at Patsfans who can't stay on topic. Logical fallacy, learn it and use it.

Thanks, it will be a good future; we have some studs on offense.

You really suck at logic and you really need to take a class in it.

I'll give you a shot Mr. Logic. You're invoking the "fallacy" term because he invoked Porter's name. You invoked Chad Johnson's name to support your position. What does Johnson have to do with Welker if Porter doesn't count? Also, you invoked the "C" word. Have you ever heard of Argumentum ad populum?

Now, since you think that you're engaging in a logical debate, please tell me what the premises of the argument is? The only way that you can have a valid debate where you invoke a logical fallacy is by establishing a logical (valid) argument. I'd like to hear that premises. From what I can tell, the author of the thread gave an opinion which was not and could not be interpreted as deterministic statement so therefore does not have a basis in a logical debate. Please tell me how you invoke a logical fallacy from the above. I'd like to hear that and while you're at it, tell me where you learned it so that I can avoid sending my children to that school system.

In other words, stop using language to try and sound intelligent because you don't understand the subject matter. You only make yourself sound dumb. If I'm mistaken and you would like to get technical though, please do but please use precise language so that I know to use it too.:D

I'll give you a shot Mr. Logic. You're invoking the "fallacy" term because he invoked Porter's name. You invoked Chad Johnson's name to support your position. What does Johnson have to do with Welker if Porter doesn't count? Also, you invoked the "C" word. Have you ever heard of Argumentum ad populum?

Now, since you think that you're engaging in a logical debate, please tell me what the premises of the argument is? The only way that you can have a valid debate where you invoke a logical fallacy is by establishing a logical (valid) argument. I'd like to hear that premises. From what I can tell, the author of the thread gave an opinion which was not and could not be interpreted as deterministic statement so therefore does not have a basis in a logical debate. Please tell me how you invoke a logical fallacy from the above. I'd like to hear that and while you're at it, tell me where you learned it so that I can avoid sending my children to that school system.

In other words, stop using language to try and sound intelligent because you don't understand the subject matter. You only make yourself sound dumb. If I'm mistaken and you would like to get technical though, please do but please use precise language so that I know to use it too.:D
Just curious have you ever ah,"cough" debated aqwaaaa before? If not logic won't work, hes allergic to logic. He lives in his own reality. So don't wast your time.

Last edited:

Just curious have you ever ah,"cough" debated aqwaaaa before? If not logic won't work hes allergic to logic. He leves in his own reality. So don't wast your time.

Oh, I've seen it but he throws around words that he doesn't understand and I suspect other people think he might know what he's talking about. It's like he heard the words used in a sentence before and assumes he understands what they mean.;)

He's one of those guys who misuses words to sound smart and only shows how ignorant he really is.;)

how do people know he said this? reading lips? someone report it?

The poster I was referring too said that every player talks trash on Sundays and I used Chad Johnson as a guy who does it well opposed to Wessy who is as unoriginal as they come.

I said Wes Welker was unclassy and then someone asked me about Joey Porter and being classy which had nothing to do with any thing we were talking about. He was taking a shot at me and Porter because he's a Dolphins player.

Last edited:

So you want to join me for a run, old man?
lmao.your putting people on the ignore list ?lol lol you put me on your ignore list at least 15 times lmao.its funny i never seem to stay nor does anybody else lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back