PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Wes Welker cursing out Marlon Jackson...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Wes Welker cursing out Marlon Jackson....

how do people know he said this? reading lips? someone report it?
Hw yelled it out so loud I heard part of it live. After he caught the pass he turned to Jackson and yelled at him at the top of his lungs. If you have a chance to watch the game again its not hard to notice.

Last edited:

The poster I was referring too said that every player talks trash on Sundays and I used Chad Johnson as a guy who does it well opposed to Wessy who is as unoriginal as they come.

I said Wes Welker was unclassy and then someone asked me about Joey Porter and being classy which had nothing to do with any thing we were talking about. He was taking a shot at me and Porter because he's a Dolphins player.

I find it humours you have nearly 2500 posts on an opposing teams message board. I think your'e a closet Pats fan. Come to the dark side my son.

Remember kids, you have to be an emotionless robot otherwise you have no class. Then again, if you show no emotion then obviously your are arrogant and show no respect to the game. So maybe you shouldn't play, but then you'd be a quiter. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Wasn't it in the Fish - Giant game across the pond that Ginn almost caught a pass and then turned to the cornerback and yelled "We F------ suck!".

I think if you listen closely to the replay that is what you can pick up.

Pretty similar to what Welker said in similar circumstances.

Wait!
This is rich!
A two time welcher Phins fan..

Damn dude. You welched on two bets?? :nono: That's lame.

Last edited:

I said Wes Welker was unclassy and then someone asked me about Joey Porter and being classy which had nothing to do with any thing we were talking about. He was taking a shot at me and Porter because he's a Dolphins player.

Porter represents the Dolphins in the same way Welker represents the Patriots. I see it as apples and apples.

Well maybe not, Welker yelled trash after making a series of clutch catches to help clinch a very important game. Ps. Receivers and Corners talk trash, all day and all night. Welker got last word because he made the biggest plays when they had to be made. Porter just walks around like a punk and sucker punches people, very classy.

My comment about Porter was not a shot at you, it was a shot at the Dolphins. My shot at you came later when I mentioned your sincere attempt at humor in your signature (at least I hope you are trying to be funny).

I don't see what yelling "you ******* suck" does for him. I don't want to use the "C" word again here but another Pat lacking it?

Actually I already knew he lacked class for the way he trashed the Fins organization and his teamates when he left.

The Dolphins blow and always will.
I hate Florida what a hole.

So cussing at someone and running quickly back to the huddle makes someone tough. My god, I would hate to think of someone if they flipped the bird, they must be insanely tough...ooooooh he had me shakin so bad I had turn the channel.

You guys and your man crushes.....to funny...

Startos is a troll who will dry up like dog crap and blow off with the wind.
Get a life!

I find it humours you have nearly 2500 posts on an opposing teams message board. I think your'e a closet Pats fan. Come to the dark side my son.

I've been on the site for 2 years, why is that so surprising? Besides, FH's been down for 2 weeks and that's pretty much the only website I go to so I needed a new football message board for the time being.

I will never, EVER be a Pats fan, hate them almost as much as I love the Dolphins.

The Dolphins blow and always will.
I hate Florida what a hole.

Beautiful South Florida is a hole then what is the freezer that is the New England area? HAHA! Of course the Dolphins will always blow, I wonder what you were saying 7 years ago.

Beautiful South Florida is a hole then what is the freezer that is the New England area? HAHA! Of course the Dolphins will always blow, I wonder what you were saying 7 years ago.

WHAT pray tell, was SO special about FloriDUH 7 years ago?
Me, I remember Marino LOSING to a Pats team in the playoffs around then to a freakin' Pete Carrol coached team.

Porter represents the Dolphins in the same way Welker represents the Patriots. I see it as apples and apples.

Well maybe not, Welker yelled trash after making a series of clutch catches to help clinch a very important game. Ps. Receivers and Corners talk trash, all day and all night. Welker got last word because he made the biggest plays when they had to be made. Porter just walks around like a punk and sucker punches people, very classy.

My comment about Porter was not a shot at you, it was a shot at the Dolphins. My shot at you came later when I mentioned your sincere attempt at humor in your signature (at least I hope you are trying to be funny).

Well if you're referring that Welker is a thug punk who no longer backs up his talk then yes.

I hate Joey Porter for his mouth and right now his play, but I do respect him for his devotion to his teamates. Welker shouldn't have trashed the Dolphins, not a cool move.

Keeping talking bad about players like Ronnie Brown, if the media didn't hate everything Florida they would've been talking about him the way they talk about Adrian Peterson prior to his injury.

WHAT pray tell, was SO special about FloriDUH 7 years ago?
Me, I remember Marino LOSING to a Pats team in the playoffs around then to a freakin' Pete Carrol coached team.

I remember how the Pats had never amounted to anything to that date. I bet you weren't a pissy, annoying, arrogant Patsie then were you?

Actually you were probably still annoying and pissy, just minus the arrogant.

New season of Man vs. Wild is on, peace.

Last edited:

Yet another Nimrod post by a Phins fan who knows absolutely NOTHING about NFL football.

Paid your bets yet?

Yah, I thought not.

I've been on the site for 2 years, why is that so surprising? Besides, FH's been down for 2 weeks and that's pretty much the only website I go to so I needed a new football message board for the time being.

I will never, EVER be a Pats fan, hate them almost as much as I love the Dolphins.

not surprising, i find it humorous

I remember how the Pats had never amounted to anything to that date. I bet you weren't a pissy, annoying, arrogant Patsie then were you?

Actually you were probably still annoying and pissy, just minus the arrogant.

Try [email protected] on USENET in the 90s. You DO ken Google Groups don't you? I thought not.
Always a Pats fan. BTW the Patriots BEAT the Marino Dolphins in the playoffs back then. I was there.

FYI the Patriots were in the SuperBowl TWICE decades after the Dolphins last appearance there.

Learn some football. Please.

Last edited:
I know Wes is tough. But how you connect the shouting incident with toughness is a bit confusing.

I know guys get heated up out there, and there's a lot of banging going on, and a lot of high tempers. I have no problem with the tempers, but I can't see glorifying it either. It just is. It's not a highlight, and it's not making a play, it just is.

I know Wes is tough. But how you connect the shouting incident with toughness is a bit confusing.

I know guys get heated up out there, and there's a lot of banging going on, and a lot of high tempers. I have no problem with the tempers, but I can't see glorifying it either. It just is. It's not a highlight, and it's not making a play, it just is.

WaterBoy and others here obviously grew up in the soccer Mom generation. What a bunch of pansies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes