PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Wes Welker cursing out Marlon Jackson...

Status
Not open for further replies.

FloridaPatsFan

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
I keep replaying it out in my mind and it makes me laugh every time I think about it....

But when Welker caught the nail-in-the-coffin 1st down at the 2 minute warning and jumped up immediately and screamed at Marlon Jackson "YOU Fu**ing SUCK!!!" I mean, I knew he was a tough player, but that moment is just beautiful.:rocker:

What a great footballer he has been for us. Tough as nails. Ready to go.

I am willing to bet that he has quickly become one of the most popular players on the team.

Re: Wes Welker cursing out Marlon Jackson....

So cussing at someone and running quickly back to the huddle makes someone tough. My god, I would hate to think of someone if they flipped the bird, they must be insanely tough...ooooooh he had me shakin so bad I had turn the channel.

You guys and your man crushes.....to funny...

So he should have thrown down and gotten a penalty instead? No, he's smart. That's why he's a Patriot.

On the other hand, I didn't exactly see Jackson looking to get some, either.

So he should have thrown down and gotten a penalty instead? No, he's smart. That's why he's a Patriot.

On the other hand, I didn't exactly see Jackson looking to get some, either.

I don't see what yelling "you ******* suck" does for him. I don't want to use the "C" word again here but another Pat lacking it?

Actually I already knew he lacked class for the way he trashed the Fins organization and his teamates when he left.

I don't see what yelling "you ******* suck" does for him. I don't want to use the "C" word again here but another Pat lacking it?

Actually I already knew he lacked class for the way he trashed the Fins organization and his teamates when he left.

Yeah, only Pats swear and talk smack on the field. When every other team speaks, angels get their wings.

Yeah, only Pats swear and talk smack on the field. When every other team speaks, angels get their wings.

Just a pretty lame statement by Wessy. I like the way Chad Johnson talks trash, saying. "you ******* suck" is very unoriginal and very boring.

I'd be willing to bet the comment was retaliation for previous trash talking.
It goes on all game long, and Welker finally gave some back that got captured on camera. Big deal.

Trashing the Dolphins organization? That's like saying 'jail sucked', after you finally get out.

I know you can't be serious....again with your man crushes. Stupidity does not equal tough. What the hell does being a Patriot have to do with anything? Did that make him tougher by putting on the uniform... So what you are now saying is that he is the real life superman.

Who is Louis Lane? - Tom Brady..

This is too easy.....
:bricks:

Very impressive tangent.

Trashing the Dolphins organization? That's like saying 'jail sucked', after you finally get out.

This is now one of my favorite quotes of 2007. Well done.

Wait!
This is rich!
A two time welcher Phins fan who spends his entire life posting on a New England Patriots website. The epitome of class, yes he is.

Yes, Joey Porter = Class... nice image on your signature, good luck with that future.

Last edited:

Bitter Bitter Bitter.. How is Ted Ginn doing again?

Wes Welker is a monster, he was a huge factor in our win vs the colts, didn't you say he sucks at returning punts? Heh...

Yes, Joey Porter = Class... nice image on your signature, good luck with that future.

What does Joey Porter have to do with this argument?

Looks like just another poster at Patsfans who can't stay on topic. Logical fallacy, learn it and use it.

Thanks, it will be a good future; we have some studs on offense.

Like Beck "The Future" is how old? Going on 27 and never, never ever, not even once started a game in the NFL. That's the future of the Dolphins. ROTFLMAO!

Bitter Bitter Bitter.. How is Ted Ginn doing again?

Wes Welker is a monster, he was a huge factor in our win vs the colts, didn't you say he sucks at returning punts? Heh...

See above post, Ginn has nothing to do with Welker.

Besides, we got a monster at center for Welker and we needed a lot more help on the offensive line then at WR. But why would I expect you to know that?

And I'll still take Ginn on special teams over Welker any day of the week.

And you should be the one to judge? Get a clue.

we have some studs on offense.

Obsessive, repeatedly referring to players on your team as 'studs' provides a window into your inner psyche.

Get help.

Now!

this coming from a guy who stiffed a childrens charity and didnt honor his lost bets . then got caught lying about it and made racist comments .again your the last guy to question anybodies class or lack there of .

u sure he cussed at Jackson? Because i only saw screaming/shouting after the knee when Brady went at the ref.

Thanks, it will be a good future; we have some studs on offense.
What studs?

A cripple at running back! Enjoy that rehab Ronnie Brown!
A 27 year old quarterback who has never thrown a pass in the NFL!
A kickoff/punt returner who can't even hold Devin Hester's jock strap!

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Like Beck "The Future" is how old? Going on 27 and never, never ever, not even once started a game in the NFL. That's the future of the Dolphins. ROTFLMAO!

Man, you guys must've been crazy to think a 6th round QB was the future too, huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes