PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Galloway and Maroney

Status
Not open for further replies.
Galloway looked like his feet were stuck in concrete most of the night. He looked a bit confused and passive out there. I am not sure how patient you can be with this guy. He is nowhere near what Stallworth or Gaffney was in this offense. While I think the Pats offense has the potential to be great this year, I think it could be a bit stale when you're relying on Moss and Welker all the time. Someone else has to step up. I am hoping Watson or Baker will do just that, because I'm losing hope with Galloway.

Maroney finally showed some glimpses last night. I think he did well with his opportunities. He caught the ball really well out of the backfield. He did look a bit clumsy with handling the ball and it almost got knocked out a few times.

BJGE looked like the best rb on the field. When will this guy get a roster spot?

Obviously, Galloway and Brady will need work to get on the same page. However, the most important point is that he has been wide open.

Ideally, a passing game takes 3 years to mature. Therefore, this isn't unexpected. Besides, the look should be different with Welker in the lineup.

BJGE will get a roster spot as soon as the league decides that only third and fourth stringers play in certain games.

Galloway looked like his feet were stuck in concrete most of the night. He looked a bit confused and passive out there. I am not sure how patient you can be with this guy. He is nowhere near what Stallworth or Gaffney was in this offense. While I think the Pats offense has the potential to be great this year, I think it could be a bit stale when you're relying on Moss and Welker all the time. Someone else has to step up. I am hoping Watson or Baker will do just that, because I'm losing hope with Galloway.

Maroney finally showed some glimpses last night. I think he did well with his opportunities. He caught the ball really well out of the backfield. He did look a bit clumsy with handling the ball and it almost got knocked out a few times.

BJGE looked like the best rb on the field. When will this guy get a roster spot?

Maroney looked like Maroney. That means a lot of different things to a lot of different people of course. He did not get any help from the OL on some plays. I hope he and Taylor get about 750 or 800 yards each, that would be a good running game.

Brady to Galloway is a work in progress, but we have some good receivers on the team overall. Galloway is depth right now.

BJGE had some holes big enough to drive an 18 wheeler through. I could have picked up a first down. Not saying that he did not do his job, because he did.

I did not find a whole lot to be excited about from that particular game except Brady and Moss. Hopefully things tighten up in the next week or two.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft