PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Obrien and Klemm

IIRC half the time when O is on field he doesnt even have headset on cause he is talking to D players one-one. And I have never seen him w a playsheet in his hands.

there isn’t a lot of time there on the play clock for HC to be overriding Oc if he doesn’t have a sheet

Imo Curran is not a complete trustworthy source
J Kraft is pushing the boundaries now, to try as put as much dirt on Belichick as he can on the way out.

Ted Johnson said he and Bledsoe asked Kraft not to sign Chris Canty after his first practice. They thought he was that bad. Canty had his moments as a returner, but he was a pretty bad CB.
Just before that draft I head Pete Carroll say he looked for a DB with length or a shorter DB with speed & quickness.

That’s why a smurf slow guy more interested in making rap “music” was the biggest head scratcher until 2015’s Jordan Richards.

Just before that draft I head Pete Carroll say he looked for a DB with length or a shorter DB with speed & quickness.

That’s why a smurf slow guy more interested in making rap “music” was the biggest head scratcher until 2015’s Jordan Richards.

Or, as Wrong Bogus called him immediately after the draft, a slow dwarf.

Another quote of his (more or less) immediately after that draft: Asking Bobby Grier about not drafting Sam Madison [instead of Canty] would've been as useful as asking him about James Madison...

Klemm can go.

Bob I'm ok with but prefer to look elswhere.

2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
Back