PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Who are your binkies for this draft?

Christian Jones Texas ot
Ryan Watts Texas FS
Tanor Bortolini Wisconsin C/G

2nd round, even though it would be unpopular…

Braden Fiske DT out of Florida ST.
Best motor in the draft, gamer, Insurance for Barmore departure, makes impact to help Barmore, Judon, Uche, Lb’s make plays in 24.

He’ll probably be a Texan at 42. Their offense is set, gonna start building around this guy.

2nd round, even though it would be unpopular…

Braden Fiske DT out of Florida ST.
Best motor in the draft, gamer, Insurance for Barmore departure, makes impact to help Barmore, Judon, Uche, Lb’s make plays in 24.

He’ll probably be a Texan at 42. Their offense is set, gonna start building around this guy.
Leonard Taylor of Miami is the closest I've seen to Barmore and Keion White.

He was considered a top 10 player in December mocks but has fallen so far down the draft boards, some people have him going in the 3rd round.

Back when people were actually watching the games instead of the all-star practices, combines and pro days, he was considered a stud.

Taylor i going to be a second round steal.

Marvin Harrison JR

Also later :

Jerry Rice’s kid

McCaffery’s brother

For picks after the first round
Brandon Fisher Matt Goncalves OT
T'Vondre Sweat Leonard Taylor DT
Jermaine Burton Marcus Rosemy-Jacksaint WR
Joe Milton QB

Isaac Gurendo, RB + Former receiver, 4.33 speed. Con: He's 24. 5th or later.
Dylan Laube, RB. Dane's "The Beast" has him rated as a UFDA. I think he gets drafted.
Tip Reiman, TE. 5th or later.
Reiman is a big-bodied player with good play strength who can be a valuable run blocker, and if he can weaponize his natural athleticism into a reliable receiving threat, he can develop into a solid all-around tight end.
Trey Taylor, S. (Ed Reed's cousin.) Late round guy.

Probably doesn't count as a binkie, per se. But Graham Barton. C-OT. Don't see many of those (Barton can play any OL position, but is probably gonna be an All Pro center.) He's going in the 1st, likely to Pittsburg at 20 or Miami at 21.

Last edited:
I have not looked as deeply as I have in previous years, but I like what I saw from Xavier Worthy, WR, Texas. Great explosion, but a bit of a stick figure. He and Pop Douglas would be quite the shifty pair.

I also like what I have seen from JJ McCarthy and I like his attitud
Hey now, this is MY thread ! I’ve been doing the “binkie” thread the last 3 years.

That being said, in the spirit of Patriot’s collaboration, I’ll allow it this year.

So some of my binkies, in no particular order of binkiness.

WR Brenden Rice USC
RB Emani Bailey TCU
WR Johnny Wilson Florida State (6’7” WR)
WR Luke McCaffrey Rice
WR Ricky Pearsall Florida
RB Will Shipley Clemson (reminds me of Christian McCaffrey).
TE Ben Sinnott Kansas State

I’ll add a few more before the draft.

For me, a draft Beankie is usually a WR and potentially a steal - should be originally mocked to Day 3 / UDFA. The last 2 years were Christian Watson (who absolutely rocketed up the draft) and Tre Tucker / Trey Palmer. This year, I wasn't drawn to any originally day 3 WRs except maybe Roman Wilson (who's now probably 2nd Rnd), so I got inexplicably drawn to Joe Milton, and he became my draft Beankie. However, thanks to DaBruinz, it's now WR Isaiah Wooden, who'd have to be very lucky to even make a 53.

Edit: The benefit of IWooden is that insane best of all time 10yd split (if accurate) of 1.38, which I'm guessing is somewhat legit due to the 44.5" Vertical. That will be gigantic for the new kickoff rules.

I'll add Guerendo (and maybe super fast guy S Tyler Owens, even if he doesn't believe in space - well maybe not since Mars ain't the kind of place to raise your kids).

Last edited:
Great list:

I would love to see us draft Malachi Corley -Western Kentucky

Former running back is amazing after the catch

975 YAC in 2022 which was 292 yards better than the next closest FBS receiver

Pritchard, CB Auburn pick 137
Richardson cb Miss state 193
Simpson DB Auburn pick 180
Reiman TE ILL pick 180
AD Mitchell pick 34

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore