PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Who are your binkies for this draft?

FredFromDartmouth

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
I have not looked as deeply as I have in previous years, but I like what I saw from Xavier Worthy, WR, Texas. Great explosion, but a bit of a stick figure. He and Pop Douglas would be quite the shifty pair.

I also like what I have seen from JJ McCarthy and I like his attitude.

Ainais Smith of Texas A&M.

Late round WR but he's really a smaller Cordarelle Patterson type. He runs like a man on fire on designed runs out of the backfield. A real jack of all trades. I've seen him doing practically nothing downfield but he's really something in the Cordarelle Patterson role.

I'd use a 6th or 7th on him in the hopes he could add some versatility.

1713212726932.png

No more binkies! They only break your heart.
I swore off them after Deebo Samuel, never again!

Ainais Smith of Texas A&M.

Late round WR but he's really a smaller Cordarelle Patterson type. He runs like a man on fire on designed runs out of the backfield. A real jack of all trades. I've seen him doing practically nothing downfield but he's really something in the Cordarelle Patterson role.

I'd use a 6th or 7th on him in the hopes he could add some versatility.
I watched some highlights and wow! He is elusive and seemingly cannot be covered. He would be a great compliment to Pop. Too bad his name is reminds me of Anaïs Nin

Last edited:
I have not looked as deeply as I have in previous years, but I like what I saw from Xavier Worthy, WR, Texas. Great explosion, but a bit of a stick figure. He and Pop Douglas would be quite the shifty pair.

I also like what I have seen from JJ McCarthy and I like his attitude.
I prefer the Xavier to be of the Legette variety. Patrick Paul in the 3rd round is my preference as well

I'm at the point where I am ****ting my pants scared of the QB we may draft at 3. There is a lot of buzz that Maye may slide.

I'd love to have Joe Alt as our LT for the next 10 years, but not with the 3rd pick.

Malachi Corley, WR, Western Kentucky
Theo Johnson, TE, Penn State
Isaac Guerendo, RB, Louisville
Roger Rosengarten, OT, Washington
Max Melton, CB, Rutgers

I really like Mo Kamara. Not the build you want at all for a DE, but relentless motor, non stop effort, explosive off the snap and just a nightmare to block.

Just watch the tape, the hands and feet never stop moving, constantly fighting to make a play.

And I love Roman Wilson as a round 2 WR

Last edited:
I'm at the point where I am s**** my pants scared of the QB we may draft at 3. There is a lot of buzz that Maye may slide.

I'd love to have Joe Alt as our LT for the next 10 years, but not with the 3rd pick.

If you think you have digestive problems, imagine what Wolf is going through. A muff at #3, the next Ryan Leaf for instance, would sink the Patriots and he would lose his job.

It would be safer to trade down, but then Wolf would have digestive problems worrying if someone picks JJ or Daniels at #3 and he turns into the next Brady or Mahomes.

Im looking at the mock drafts and they all have practically the same 34 players for months now.
How is it that post-Combine, interviews, visits and pro days, no one from the lower ranks has made any kind of dent?

Zach Frazier is the only guy I see who is in a better position from 2 months ago.

McConkey is fun to watch run routes.

Legette looks like the next Metcalf.
Wow, Legette looks really good. He is all rocked up, but he has amazing separation speed in the field. McConkey has good numbers so either of these guys would be great in a Patriot uniform

I like every Michigan OL in the draft. OT Tyler Guyton (Oklahoma), OT Christian Jones (Texas), Nickle/ST Mike Sanristil (Michigan), WR Ladd McConkey (Georgia), WR Ricky Pearsall (Florida) & TE AJ Barner (Michigan)

Except for McConkey, Pearsall & Guyton (and possibly Jones) they all should be day 3 guys.

edited for spelling

Last edited:
Byron Murphy
Malik Washington
Jacob Cowing
Theo Johnson
Drake Maye

QB Michael Penix, Spencer Rattler, Joe Milton
OT Troy Fautanu, Amarius Mims, Roger Rosengarten
WR Odunze, Xavier Legette, Ladd McConkey, Malachi Corley, Roman Wilson, Malik Washington
RB Emani Bailey (likely a free agent), Rasheed Ali
TE Erick All, Ja’Tavion Sanders

T'vondre Sweat, please and thank you.

Christian Jones, Day 3.

QB Michael Penix, Spencer Rattler, Joe Milton
OT Troy Fautanu, Amarius Mims, Roger Rosengarten
WR Odunze, Xavier Legette, Ladd McConkey, Malachi Corley, Roman Wilson, Malik Washington
RB Emani Bailey (likely a free agent), Rasheed Ali
TE Erick All, Ja’Tavion Sanders
Milton?
Chris Rock Reaction GIF

Everything I read is that he's got a big arm with a "10 cent head". I must have missed why you're so high on him.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Back