Will Mac Continue to Start

• Yes

Votes: 27 29.3%
  • No

Votes: 45 48.9%
  • RLKAG,QPT

Votes: 20 21.7%

• Total voters
Just Bill looking for every edge he can get. I would be disappointed if he did anything else.

You obviously want to start QB1 unless there's an injury, which there's not. Teams already have tons of film on QB1s since they're the starters.

The only surprise would be if you start QB2 because QB1 is being benched. There's limited film on QB2 but there is some.

The only reason to keep it a secret is if in fact you're starting QB2 and the game plan is different to accomodate him thus giving you a slight advantage over the other team's game plan prep.

I believe everything we've heard is Mac is starting. If he does, this is just a waste of time. If he doesn't, maybe there's a slight advantage. I guess we'll see right before kick-off.

For those of you hoping to see Grier.

• Interesting
Reactions: sb1

This is kinda hilarious.

So we went into the season with Mac who is proving to be a bust. Cunningham who really isn't even being developed as a QB. And two guys who the team thinks so little of that they waived at various points and let the whole league have a chance to steal.

Well Bill did say he told everyone to be ready to go so he wasn’t lying…

This is kinda hilarious.

So we went into the season with Mac who is proving to be a bust. Cunningham who really isn't even being developed as a QB. And two guys who the team thinks so little of that they waived at various points and let the whole league have a chance to steal.
This isn’t a serious team. Kinda entertaining actually not gonna lie…

This isn’t a serious team. Kinda entertaining actually not gonna lie…
Going to be honest, I saw this coming back in 2020. We all tried to convince ourselves that Bill was too good to be caught with his pants down and had to know that Stidham was the real deal and was okay letting Brady walk without much resistance. Then we scrambled and got a washed up Cam and made him the starter last minute.

Being a team that really doesn't have a plan at QB and WR in the modern NFL is not feasible.

Well Bill did say he told everyone to be ready to go so he wasn’t lying…
This makes me sick.
Grier said he should start and can win I bet that’s why Bill cut him.

Or Grier sucks
There's that possibility too, we've never seen him so we wouldn't know, I just wanted to see something different Sunday. I'm convinced it's Mac with a short leash now.

I never even tried to look into this guy because figured he was just camp fodder, but WTF! Dude hasn't played a game in over 4 years when he had 5 TOs in 2 games.

Why in the royal **** would Bill bring this loser on the team?

Screenshot_20231125_140705_Firefox.jpg

Between this dude, basket case Matt Corral and Malik cant-decide-what-I-am, Bill has royally screwed up the QB room.

I never even tried to look into this guy because figured he was just camp fodder, but WTF! Dude hasn't played a game in over 4 years when he had 5 TOs in 2 games.

Why in the royal **** would Bill bring this loser on the team?

View attachment 54782

Between this dude, basket case Matt Corral and Malik cant-decide-what-I-am, Bill has royally screwed up the QB room.
Cincy had him as the number 2 behind Burrow and before the Cowboys traded for Lance he was the number 2 behind Dak.

So much for Devin McCourty's prognostication. Maybe BB cut Grier just to shut up Devin.

Looks like Grier had no trade value.
Zappe can sell some of his mvps and Super Bowl rings I’m sure they’ll have some trade value. It all starts week 5 you’ll see.

Otherwise I heard Six Flags has an opening for a smurf… just a little blue paint and he’s made for the role!

This is a good point. It takes time to develop timing and sync w/ receivers. Splitting reps makes no sense for either QB but especially for Zappe. WTF is Bill doing?

Cincy had him as the number 2 behind Burrow and before the Cowboys traded for Lance he was the number 2 behind Dak.
Cooper Rush was the #2 behind Dak. Grier was 3 before the Lance trade.

Zappe can sell some of his mvps and Super Bowl rings I’m sure they’ll have some trade value. It all starts week 5 you’ll see.

Otherwise I heard Six Flags has an opening for a smurf… just a little blue paint and he’s made for the role!
Another good call on your end.

• Nailed It!
Reactions: sb1

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST