Will Mac Continue to Start

• Yes

Votes: 27 29.3%
  • No

Votes: 45 48.9%
  • RLKAG,QPT

Votes: 20 21.7%

• Total voters
This is a good point. It takes time to develop timing and sync w/ receivers. Splitting reps makes no sense for either QB but especially for Zappe. WTF is Bill doing?

The QB Whisperer astutely pointed out that Zappe has a 36 QB rating thus far.

And no trade value.

The QB Whisperer astutely pointed out that Zappe has a 36 QB rating thus far.

And no trade value.
Week 5. Guaranteed. No point doubting the inevitable…

Week 5. Guaranteed. No point doubting the inevitable…
Why do you keep posting that? did Triumph predict that before the season? I know he was on the Zappe bandwagon.

He was wrong but a lot of us Mac supporters were wrong too so I'm not gonna bust his chops and or any Zappites.
He likes to dish it out but I get the feeling he does not like to take it all that much. Just having fun. Lol

As for Zappe even though the Zappeites can be and usually are annoying I got nothing against the kid. I'm more upset that Sam Howell was available and BB passed over him to draft Zappe... a short QB with a weak arm from a minor conference who almost certainly would have been a UDFA. At the time I said the Zappe pick made no sense at all. Too bad there's no mulligan on that one.

Last edited:
Why do you keep posting that? did Triumph predict that before the season? I know he was on the Zappe bandwagon.
I don't think it matters much if the 1st Rd QB1 gets benched for a 4th Rd QB2 in Wk 5, 12 or whatever, if it's not injury related. It'll just further destroy whatever little confidence is left in Mac's cupboard. This is a mess.

I have got to believe that Bill told both Mac and Zappe this afternoon who is starting tomorrow. There's no way he's letting these dudes go to bed w/o knowing. That would be pure evil.

I don't think it matters much if the 1st Rd QB1 gets benched for a 4th Rd QB2 in Wk 5, 12 or whatever, if it's not injury related. It'll just further destroy whatever little confidence is left in Mac's cupboard. This is a mess.

I have got to believe that Bill told both Mac and Zappe this afternoon who is starting tomorrow. There's no way he's letting these dudes go to bed w/o knowing. That would be pure evil.
I'm sure whoever is starting knows by now, I'm hoping for a win as I do every week but if they lose, I look forward to the future.

I wouldn't put it past Bill. Checkers, chess, parcheesi or something.

its sounding like he's either going start, or play if zappe ****s the bed again.

The choices bill has made this year are borderline criminal.

If BB stays, I don't see any chance of him using his top 5 pick on a QB.
So, if we want to roll the dice with one of these kids coming out, Kraft must move on.

I'd either trade down a few spots and go for Fashanu or Alt at top of rd. 1, and target Daniels in late 1st or top of 2nd.
Then grab TE, WR in 2-4 rounds. OR...
Sign Cousins and trade up to get Harrison, and then LT, TE.
I think a top vet starter could win with this...
OL - 1st Rd LT, Strange/Mafi, Andrews, Sow, Onwenu
WR - Harrison, Bourne, Douglas, FA WR (Higgins, Pittman...) & (Boutte, Reagor fight for bottom spots)
TE - Henry, 2/3 Rd TE, Brown, (maybe Gesicki stays with new HC)
RB - Rham, FA 3rd down, (maybe Zeke stays as backup)

Can I switch my vote from No to Yes...?

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
Back