PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Zolak Report on "Big News" [Ron Howard voice: There was no news]

I'm pretty sure that, if there is any news, it'll be something completely underwhelming, like TB12 retiring as a Patriot or a new deal for Anfernee Jennings or something

He's given up on the Awaken 180 diet and going back to Round the Clock 360 binging.

I feel like Zolak teases stuff like this a lot, and very rarely is it worth the hype. I'm starting to think he's got a "source" in the Patriots that just like messing with him. Like it's an intern who's bored of fetching coffee for the head groundskeeper so every other week he just goes, "Heh, I'll text Zo that there's big news coming today. That'll amuse me for a few minutes."

It isn't even clear if he was talking about the Patriots. Apparently he said big news and it was that idiot Justin Ramos that added "presumably the Patriots". So Zolak didn't even say Patriots, people just spun it that way

Zolak might have his sources in Foxboro given that he does Pats radio but I don't think he's that in-tune that he can pinpoint a time news would be coming out.

DraftKings offering a +300 boost to all Massachusetts players who put at least $50 down on Patriots to win the AFC East

Are we all ready for this huge news…
hate bubble GIF

Good news everyone I went to Market Basket the other day and survived a giant urge to **** my pants. I'm talking like halfway thru the trip I was shaking and clenching. It was the runs too (thanks Buffalo Wild Wings wild sauce). You know how when you gotta poop, the more you move the easier it is to keep in? Well I survived a 5 minute check out line. Just sitting there shaking, clenching my cheeks, sweating thinking I'm just gonna **** myself and never come back to this store again. I said God, I am sorry I missed Mass please don't let this be my penance.

So anyways I made it home and caught every green light on the way (thank you heavenly Father), ran in, and just blasted out my ass so hard that the wild sauce didn't even have time to singe me. I gotta say after that I've never felt so alive. Maybe one day I'll take a laxative and see how long I can make it through a Target run just to catch that high again.

Good news everyone I went to Market Basket the other day and survived a giant urge to **** my pants. I'm talking like halfway thru the trip I was shaking and clenching. It was the runs too (thanks Buffalo Wild Wings wild sauce). You know how when you gotta poop, the more you move the easier it is to keep in? Well I survived a 5 minute check out line. Just sitting there shaking, clenching my cheeks, sweating thinking I'm just gonna **** myself and never come back to this store again. I said God, I am sorry I missed Mass please don't let this be my penance.

So anyways I made it home and caught every green light on the way (thank you heavenly Father), ran in, and just blasted out my ass so hard that the wild sauce didn't even have time to singe me. I gotta say after that I've never felt so alive. Maybe one day I'll take a laxative and see how long I can make it through a Target run just to catch that high again.
I'm so happy for you

I heard the "Breaking News" is Brady is signing a one day contract to retire a Patriot!

That gives me nightmares about second grade.

Windbreaker pants
Stomach bug
Kelly’s desk
Middle of a test
Huge mess
Clothes from
Lost and found
Walking around with my pants in a sea thru bag all day
You know how many fights I had to win to get street cred after that.
People didn’t completely forget til middle school.

Principal had to come in the classroom and tell kids not to pick on me cause I was sick.

TMI

Windbreaker pants
Stomach bug
Kelly’s desk
Middle of a test
Huge mess
Clothes from
Lost and found

Principal had to come in the classroom and tell kids not to pick on me cause I was sick.

TMI

Windbreaker pants
Stomach bug
Kelly’s desk
Middle of a test
Huge mess
Clothes from
Lost and found

I actually had the same experience I'll never forget it. 2nd grade sitting behind the chick I had a crush on. Asked to go to the bathroom, teacher wouldn't let me. I was too young to stand up for myself and just leave. **** myself right there and sat in it a couple hours til someone found out it was me. Surprisingly didn't get a whooping from my mom for that, she was actually upset with the teacher for once

Pics or it didn’t happen

Well this thread went to chit. :poop:

They are speculating something about Kyle Van Noy. If that's it, I will never post anything Zo says again.

I thought he had retired
I dunno, but listening for the last ten minutes of the Regina song has my ears bleeding. I am reminded why I don't listen to sports radio anymore.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Back