Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Mac or Zappe

• Zappe

• Mac

Results are only viewable after voting.
So on a forum made to talk and critique NFL players and pats players…

matter fact forget it it’s not even worth it when mods are being this petty

God Bless you - hope this is not profanity
Mac Jones owns your entire franchise. Your daddy will be back just in time for another round of bending you over his knee and smacking that ass.

Z0q5iBy.png

Mac Jones owns your entire franchise. Your daddy will be back just in time for another round of bending you over his knee and smacking that ass.

Z0q5iBy.png
Ewwwwww

It’s crazy though how football discussion really exposes the creep/weirdos in our society….

LMAO

keep it going though pats fans I have my popcorn

Ewwwwww

It’s crazy though how football discussion really exposes the creep/weirdos in our society….

LMAO

keep it going though pats fans I have my popcorn

My friend, your franchise has only 1 ring. As a result, we don't even consider you a real human being. You are literally just a punching bag for us. We could treat you like our pet, slap you up, and degrade you publicly, and no one would dare reprimand us, because royalty is allowed to treat the subhuman species as they wish.

My friend, your franchise has only 1 ring. As a result, we don't even consider you a real human being. You are literally just a punching bag for us. We could treat you like our pet, slap you up, and degrade you publicly, and no one would dare reprimand us, because royalty is allowed to treat the subhuman species as they wish.
Six rings for Belichick, with Brady at QB,
Six rings for Pittsburgh, four in the seventies,
Five for the 'Boys and 'Niners, four rings for the Pack,
Unless you count 12-team leagues and stuff from way way back.
One for the Medicare Advantage* Lord, Not Favre, that's Medicaid*,
In the Land of Meadows, they don't think he's overrated.
One ring to rule the JETE, One Ring to know them
One ring to bring the fans, and in the darkness show them
In the Land of Meadows, where MetLife* lies.

*I am too tired to go back and work in a crack about "insurance touchdowns."

I honestly just came in to mea culpa about the "spreading the ball around" point. I still think it's valid-ISH, but it sure isn't slam-dunky. BZ had 1 game he wasn't allowed to throw in, 1 game where he spread the ball around beautifully, and 1 game where he didn't. I made the mistake of taking the latest performance to be representative. So I'm forfeiting that Zappe point, unless he gets the start Monday and his play continues the trend.

Oh, you must mean like these folks:

Jets fan weird .jpg

jets fans weird.jpg

Jets woman .jpg

This man called it early. He even said if Zappe was the backup and get's a chance he will win the starting job. Great Draft pick Coach!

Dang. Not sure why I didn't bother to watch the combine tape. Those are a couple of 60 air yard throws (Mac had a ~63? during his pro day). 3.05s from release to catch. With an average dropback of about 7yds, we're looking at max 53yds from LOS if directly down the field or a max of 45yds from LOS if thrown from opposite hash mark to the sideline. If someone like Thornton can get a free release (or motion to fake a jet sweep to a wheel route per an old thread I started for a head start), based on some magic numbers (from various TT runs), he can probably get to Zappe's max spot in just under 5s if lined up wide, for a Time to Throw of around 2 seconds. Hopefully Mr. Rocket Scientist is well aware of all this.

I don't know...it's just weird. I don't get why we can't have an appreciation for two guys on the roster without tearing down the other. I mean, how many teams can lose a starter and take their time getting him back because they have a suitable guy who can win games playing behind them? Aside from what's going on in Dallas, it's pretty rare. I've had fun watching Zappe play these last couple of weeks, and I'll enjoy it again if he starts Monday night. It's just too bad some of these other discussions are going on that take away from that.

I agree to a point, but at gametime, only one can play, so our job as annoying message board posters is to get into armchair GM mindset, compare/contrast to absurd degrees.

It is unfortunate when the football analysis becomes personal. We are lucky to have such a great backup that we are actually having a serious debate about who we want to play on Monday! When Zapatista went in for Hoyer, I would never have predicted how good he would be! We are pretty lucky

I find it very ironic we have a problem with a poster saying a QB has a noodle arm and then be ok with insulting said poster.

I find it very ironic we have a problem with a poster saying a QB has a noodle arm and then be ok with insulting said poster.

He's trolling for the sole purpose of stirring up trouble, the insults are deserved.

The most important question how short is the leash for Mac?

Take it easy there, my friend. There's no need to blow up over nothing. Just calm down.

He's trolling for the sole purpose of stirring up trouble, the insults are deserved.
I found it funny and harmless as were some of the responses to his post

There can't be one. It will destroy his confidence. If he gets played he is the starter and there should be no knee jerk reactions of pulling him because of a bad game or two.

Treat him like Zappe let whosoever call the plays do so that formula is working. We are getting in the EZ we wasn't getting there earlier in the season the controlled play calling works. To your question very short Mac still has a lot to prove.

Last edited:
There can't be one. It will destroy his confidence. If he gets played he is the starter and there should be no knee jerk reactions of pulling him because of a bad game or two.
What? BB is paid to Coach a Team and win games Mac's confidence will not be the deciding factor at least I don't think so.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Back