PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Wrecks Cryin, still cryin'

Seems like the Patriots had it right.

“You know what ticked me off is they thought they were better than you, better than us, not just as a team, but they thought they were doing something special, they were a better organization,” Ryan said this week, via ESPN’s Rich Cimini. “That p----- me off, man. The Patriot Way. I was like, the Jet Way is to beat the h--- out of you.”
I’m confused what his complaint is because clearly they were doing something special lol.

I’m confused what his complaint is because clearly they were doing something special lol.

Ikr? And clearly, they were "better than you." As a team, in that game, as an organization, you name it.

Business schools aren't teaching "The Jete Way," innit?

Wrecks keeps sticking his FOOT in his big mouth.

Can you blame him? He dreamed of being a head coach all his life. It’s what he aspired to. And the Patriots have rendered him helpless in that regard to the point that he has to work as an analyst for ESPN.

tenor.gif

Can you blame him? He dreamed of being a head coach all his life. It’s what he aspired to. And the Patriots have rendered him helpless in that regard to the point that he has to work as an analyst for ESPN.

tenor.gif

Can't blame him for taking the first job. Can blame him for choosing to stay in the AFCE for the second one.

Can't blame him for taking the first job. Can blame him for choosing to stay in the AFCE for the second one.
Nope. Aside from the QB position, those Jets teams were stacked. Too bad for them the QB position was a bad joke.

I don't blame the degenerate...I would just hope the goddamned bilious, bloated, arrogant, entitled fat slob deviant kept his cokksucker shut for once...

All joking aside I have always thought of him as a great DC ... one of the best.
Something got lost between that and being a HC ... perhaps ego got in the way???

I don't blame the degenerate...I would just hope the goddamned bilious, bloated, arrogant, entitled fat slob deviant kept his cokksucker shut for once...

Rex is a TOE sucker. NOT a ****sucker. You chauvinist, homophobic PIG!!! Shame!

Last edited:
right...because toes are so far away from Murk Surcharge's hips...I find it impossible to feel shame for a warthog that is, himself, shameless.

Nope. Aside from the QB position, those Jets teams were stacked. Too bad for them the QB position was a bad joke.
2008-2011 Jets
They had Favre for 2008 but wasted a lot of talent. Mangold, Faneca, Jenkins, Revis, Cro, Woody, D'Brick, Harris, T Jones, Leonard, Scott, LT, Rhodes, Coles, Cotchery, Edwards.

2008-2011 Jets
They had Favre for 2008 but wasted a lot of talent. Mangold, Faneca, Jenkins, Revis, Cro, Woody, D'Brick, Harris, T Jones, Leonard, Scott, LT, Rhodes, Coles, Cotchery, Edwards.
Revis was only in his second year and Favre was injured at the end of ‘08. That team has Favre in 2009 and they’re going to the Super Bowl. Sucks for the Jets that they didn’t. Douchebags.

and so..the axiom still holds..the Jets suck

Revis was only in his second year and Favre was injured at the end of ‘08. That team has Favre in 2009 and they’re going to the Super Bowl. Sucks for the Jets that they didn’t. Douchebags.
09-10 Revis was just dirty. So physical & athletic.

If the Jets had good coaching, a step above the mediocre Rex, then this team wins the Super Bowl a few times. There just wasn't enough discipline, as too many players wouldn't toe the line. And then there was Rex's foot fetish.

If the Jets had good coaching, a step above the mediocre Rex, then this team wins the Super Bowl a few times. There just wasn't enough discipline, as too many players wouldn't toe the line. And then there was Rex's foot fetish.
‘08 was Mangini, though. ‘09, considering the competition in the AFC that year, would have been their best chance.

Look. I hate that MF so much. But he shouldn’t just roll over. That is his job to convince his players than can win.

‘08 was Mangini, though. ‘09, considering the competition in the AFC that year, would have been their best chance.

'08 almost certainly goes far if Favre stays healthy. As in 8-3 before the injury far. As in beating the 4 sub 500 teams that beat them at the end of the season, and finishing about 13-3/12-4 far. As in contending for the title far.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Back