• Devin Smith

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kristian Wilkerson

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Isaiah Zuber

Votes: 34 34.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
N'Keal Harry ran a 4.53 40. He may suck, he may not be quick off the line, but he certainly isn't slow as molasses by any stretch. It will be very interesting to see how he does in training camp with, hopefully, a half decent qb throwing to him.
I have nothing against Harry & want him to succeed; however, that 4.53 was simply straight line speed which ultimately means nothing unless you’re a sprinter. It’s like he runs a 5.53 out there on the field when it matters. He just needs to work on technique, body positioning & get right mentally.

N'Keal Harry ran a 4.53 40. He may suck, he may not be quick off the line, but he certainly isn't slow as molasses by any stretch. It will be very interesting to see how he does in training camp with, hopefully, a half decent qb throwing to him.

NKeal Harry is slow as molasses, his game speed is way slower than a random 40 time. Meyers is faster and quicker and better able to create the best separation on the team despite a worse 40 time. Jerry Rice had a 4.7 40. 40 times are worthless.

NKeal Harry is slow as molasses, his game speed is way slower than a random 40 time. Meyers is faster and quicker and better able to create the best separation on the team despite a worse 40 time. Jerry Rice had a 4.7 40. 40 times are worthless.

Jerry rice was timed with a stop watch when players didn’t really practice their 40’s like they do today. Harry isn’t slow, he may suck but he isn’t slow.

Are we really going to do the " decent speed in underwear automatically means he's not slow in an actual game" thing for the millionth time, when it's been disproved every previous time?

Is anybody worried about all the ball’s Bourne dropped in ota? Or that it will continue in training camp.

Is anybody worried about all the ball’s Bourne dropped in ota? Or that it will continue in training camp.
I have been watching those numbers overall. OTA’s maybe not be a big deal right...but we will see. Bourne and Meyers are very similar players with Bourne having more experience...but Meyers has excelled more so then Bourne so far. Let’s see what happens in a month.

Jerry rice was timed with a stop watch when players didn’t really practice their 40’s like they do today. Harry isn’t slow, he may suck but he isn’t slow.

Watch harry in games. He is slow as molasses. He's so easy to cover.

I have nothing against Harry & want him to succeed; however, that 4.53 was simply straight line speed which ultimately means nothing unless you’re a sprinter. It’s like he runs a 5.53 out there on the field when it matters. He just needs to work on technique, body positioning & get right mentally.

All he has to work on is release at line of scrimmage, route running, catching the ball, and run after the catch. That's all.

Yes, though worried is a stronger term than I'd probably use. I'd say that it's something worth watching, but probably less concerning than his apparent inability to get open.

If there's something to worry about, on June 17-18, it's the lack of depth, overall, at WR. I mean, people have Bourne penciled in at #3, and Harry penciled in at #4, and neither's done anything to earn such a spot. They're there by default, and that's a potential problem.

Agholor, Bourne and Meyers are all at 99% in the poll (96/97 votes). Who is the funny guy (or girl) who picked Hall, Wilkerson, Nixon, Zuber and Harry as his/her five WRs?
1624010729098.gif

Yes, though worried is a stronger term than I'd probably use. I'd say that it's something worth watching, but probably less concerning than his apparent inability to get open.

If there's something to worry about, on June 17-18, it's the lack of depth, overall, at WR. I mean, people have Bourne penciled in at #3, and Harry penciled in at #4, and neither's done anything to earn such a spot. They're there by default, and that's a potential problem.
They knew what they got when they signed Bourne. They paid him WR2/3 money (3/15), easily cuttable after the second year. If we're counting on him to be a top-dog receiver, we're in trouble. He's expected to solidly fill that support role. I know SF players were sad to see him go, so maybe there's some hidden upside. 40-50 catches, 500-700 yards, is his role, I think.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back