PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

WR Malcolm Mitchell on Injured Reserve

Status
Not open for further replies.
Curran just said the Dolphins are to be feared.

I had to rewind it.

yeah, **** Malcolm, and **** all those clutch ass plays he made in the superbowl. Bet he doesnt even lift.
I dont think he has a wife either, so.....

Saw this coming a mile away...
This is what happens when you go for "value" picks with injury histories... ****
He's going for value picks because he's always picking behind every other team in the league. I suppose he could NOT go for value picks and just pick the ****ty players who are risk-free.

I guess putting him on IR is better than the latest PFT article, which claimed that he was released. I was like, wtf?

Hopefully, they can get Dorsett 25-50% up to speed in the next several weeks, with gradual growth.

Seven pages and counting of "this sucks..."

d%#*!@t. Gotta worry about what this means for his long term prospects, missing a full season is rough.

I'm glad we were loaded at Wide Receiver, I wasn't a huge fan of cooks but I changed my mind, he really can strive on this offense and opens up the field so much, he can literally burn any corners without safety help.

I wasn't as big of a Carr fan as most. I was actually hoping Lucien wasn't too hurt and would come back later this year. That whole waived/injury settlement thing is confusing but it is still possible he can come back. Assuming he didn't tear his ACL or something.

Absurd talk.

A young player who has produced but has an injury is not a JAG.

I guess it's all about where you draw your JAG line. My line says most of the NFL are JAGs.

Many felt the same way about Dobson, right up until BB booted his ass out of Dodge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes