PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

WR Malcolm Mitchell on Injured Reserve

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still wearing his jersey from now on during game days...I was undefeated wearing his jersey last year

DUDE!! From now on???? Please don't tell me you didn't wear the lucky undefeated jersey last night.

But he's a jag at this point.
Carr is NOT a jag.

A jag as an experienced vet that has the capability of starting, but is not good enough to be a regular starter.

What's new? This has been an issue with him from day one. If this continues next year, he might not see year four of that rookie contract. Availability is more important than ability.

DUDE!! From now on???? Please don't tell me you didn't wear the lucky undefeated jersey last night.
I strapped on the usual lucky socks, boxers, frayed buttoned up shirt with holes and tears (terribly odd choice, but that's just how it worked out. I don't have control of these things), and pants that my dog ripped the drawstring out of and now I need to hold them up with a Velcro back brace and/or potato chip bag clip.

I **** you not. I am dead serious. I look beyond ridiculous on game day. I don't care in the least. I'm serious about my superstitions.

I strapped on the usual lucky socks, boxers, frayed buttoned up shirt with holes and tears (terribly odd choice, but that's just how it worked out. I don't have control of these things), and pants that my dog ripped the drawstring out of and now I need to hold them up with a Velcro back brace and/or potato chip bag clip.

I **** you not. I am dead serious. I look beyond ridiculous on game day. I don't care in the least. I'm serious about my superstitions.

That's awesome.

I didn't..wore my new Brady with the LI patch. Not a good track record so far 0-1

Mitchell....10-0

I guess it's all about where you draw your JAG line. My line says most of the NFL are JAGs.

If you draw your JAG line high enough to include Mitchell, then you are literally redefining the term.

If I claim that Jay Cutler is an elite QB and you challenge that assessment, how useful is my response that, "I guess you and I just draw the line at a different spot"?

Huh? This makes zero sense. So does that mean Wilfork's selection was an indictment of Ty Warren?

It makes all the sense in the world. Since the slot was well manned by Edelman and TE by Gronk if BB thought Mitchell could be anything other than a backup, he wouldn't be trading his 1st rounder for Cooks.

And Ty Warren wasn't that hot, btw.

It makes all the sense in the world. Since the slot was well manned by Edelman and TE by Gronk if BB thought Mitchell could be anything other than a backup, he wouldn't be trading his 1st rounder for Cooks.

And Ty Warren wasn't that hot, btw.

Its ok, someday you will understand how football works and players and all that stuff. Today is just not the day I guess.

If you draw your JAG line high enough to include Mitchell, then you are literally redefining the term.

If I claim that Jay Cutler is an elite QB and you challenge that assessment, how useful is my response that, "I guess you and I just draw the line at a different spot"?

Alrighty then, you've convinced me, Mitchell will certainly be a star, if, you know, he can manage to get on the field. Happy now?

Alrighty then, you've convinced me, Mitchell will certainly be a star, if, you know, he can manage to get on the field. Happy now?
StrawMan2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference