PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Content Post Words on things I watched, read & heard II

This has an opening post with good commentary and information, which we definitely recommend reading.

I remember he was mocked to us late in his draft a lot. Now I get it (definitely that and not the special teams).

Brady absolutely bodied that point. Terrible decisions, like QBs hanging their receivers out to dry (hi, Peyton), are actually being rewarded at the expense of the defense and the game.

And even beyond player safety related things, how much hay did Joe Flacco make in his career for just underthrowing a deep ball, forcing the receiver to run back through a defender who then got a pass interference play? Jump Ball Joe got rewarded for not only making poor decisions, but poor throws on those decisions.

Uh oh; we have LBs (H. To’o To’o) catching passes in Tuscaloosa. BB is on edge..

Damn,love that ladies name, just rolls off the tongue. I cant stop saying it. First name rhymes with tittie.( can I say that?)
Easy on the eyes too

Atitty Kinkybimbo...

After reading about Matt Judon enjoying Friday Night at Fenway I wanted to learn more about him but found little in the way of a good bio, Wikipedia was limited. Looking for a little help in finding an in depth article that details his upbringing and amateur career.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back