PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Will Bill Belichick break Don Shula's all time win record?

THE HUB FOR PATRIOTS FANS SINCE 2000

MORE PINNED POSTS:
Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Will Belichick break Shula's coaching record for all time most wins?

• Yes

Votes: 22 30.1%
  • No

Votes: 37 50.7%
  • RLKAG

Votes: 14 19.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Neither. It’s the statements that I made.
it’s not an argument at all

Of course it’s hard to tell because there isn’t any inconsistency. Some bozo decided to post my responses to different questions and try to make it appear they are different. They are not.

They are comments made months apart in response to different questions.

Question 1 last year, should Newton play.

Question 2, now, why did BELICHICK okay Newton.

If I would say that I agree, would that be to the statements you made last year or this year?

If I would say that I agree, would that be to the statements you made last year or this year?
You should agree with both.

But if I did I would be a Hippoclyt.
Nothing hypocritical at all. ( ps you can’t spell very well)

Please explain how

I would play Stidham because I think newton blows
and Belichick played Newton because he has a higher opinion of him and felt he gave him the best chance to win is inconsistent in any way.

Bit you aren’t interested in reality you just want to troll.

Please explain how

and Belichick played Newton because he has a higher opinion of him and felt he gave him the best chance to win is inconsistent in any way.

Are you defending your first position or prosecuting your second position? Hard to tell.

Are you defending your first position or prosecuting your second position? Hard to tell.
Hot Shots Idiot GIF

Oh, wow, this is must-see TV. Of course, it's re-runs of Lost but still.

Please explain how

Cam sucked. Stid wasn’t much better if he was at all. A QB switch was pointless.

There is no confusion where I stand.
1) winning always matters
2) belichick played newton because of 1
3) I wanted belichick to play Stidham because of 1
I don’t see the relation between 1 and 3. Stidham is fine as a backup but he’s not an NFL caliber starting QB.

The narrative right now around the Patriots is they are that close to being 8-1 right now.

Too bad Harris fumbled against Miami and the Pats couldn't get over the hump against Dallas and Tampa - if they did BB might be right in the conversation for coach of the year.

This is aging well.
At the current 0.462% win rate he'll now need 93 games to catch Shula. That puts him at 75 years old. I still don't see it.

At the current 0.462% win rate he'll now need 93 games to catch Shula. That puts him at 75 years old. I still don't see it.

That’s because you are a moron with an agenda, which never works out well. Case in point, Triump. It’s just sad, even when you know he’s a total douchebag.

That’s because you are a moron with an agenda, which never works out well. Case in point, Triump. It’s just sad, even when you know he’s a total douchebag.
Just listing numbers. Not sure why you're so triggered by numbers. Who is Triump?

So now are just trolling ?what an @sshole.
I'm listing numbers based on actual stats, not made up crap. You on the other hand have called me a moron and Ahole for no apparent reason. It's truly sad how pathetically weak you come across, triggered by #s on a football forum. Grow up.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back