PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Wild card weekend game thread: Colts @ Texans

Indy doing their best to keep Houston in the game. It's too bad their offense is completely incompetent.

Pretty sure we said the same thing about Flacco, and he gave us 4 crazy postseason games.

Sometimes, those experienced QBs can do just enough to take advantage. Rivers could be a guy that falls right into this category. That said, it’s the WRs and defense that concern me more than the QB.

No one said it would be an easy path! :)
Meh. I respect Rivers but not afraid of him in the playoffs when it's cold

Not breaking the pats way this year. No tomato can game this time. I doubt the colts have any shot to beat KC. Pats will have one of their hardest paths ever if they want to win this one.

Tessitore, show the highlights of the next game, where the Pats ran all over the clots...o_O

Reactions: sb1
Is Luck the best playoff QB in Colts history since Unitas?

I just noticed that Booger is in the booth..not on the sidelines....

I highly doubt the Chargers will beat Baltimore. I'll be pleasantly surprised if they do.

Now I have to cheer for it. I want no part of the chargers if it can be helped.

• Agree
Reactions: sb1
Not breaking the pats way this year. No tomato can game this time. I doubt the colts have any shot to beat KC. Pats will have one of their hardest paths ever if they want to win this one.

Hard but 04 was the hardest path. Amazed that they incinerated the #1 offense followed by the #1 defense and beat a great Eagles team.

Seeing exactly why we wanted the texans.

**** tomato can games and gimmes. Give me epic playoff matchups..

We would have a problem with every team in the field. But that’s what makes this year fun.

We could beat Houston, in the reg season we beat them.

It's funny you say that because the Ravens shut down Chargers and Chargers couldn't stop the Ravens.
I’m not sure what makes me feel better. The fact that a rookie has never won in Gillette or the fact that rivers has never beaten us and we’ve seen him before. I’ve learned not to get too ****y.

Is Luck the best playoff QB in Colts history since Unitas?

There's some guy that came back from 21-3 down against us....I forget his name.....he has a large forehead...owns some Papa John's restaurants....old man and bro were also NFL QB's....hmmm...hmmm...

Watson needs more practice on his fundamentals in the offseason. He is lacking awareness big time.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back