PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Wild Card Weekend: Cincinnati Bengals at Houston Texans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Although Green had his guy beat, they needed the first down or at least a makeable fourth down. Stupid call on third down.

Last edited:
Christ another bad throw that would have been a td..

Poor Green, he did everything except have a decent pass thrown.

Call a 4th and 11 pass play and don't even hit the first down marker. Man, what a dumb play call.

Hahahah my goodness Dalton sucks

Anyone can beat anyone especially in the playoffs, but none of the teams they will face really scare me. The Pats are clearly better than anyone they will face next week. Are they worlds better than all three teams they might face? Probably not. Are they better than those teams? Definitely. Doesn't mean it is a guaranteed victory.

Besides, who cares what we think? We aren't playing the game.

The Colts are the only team in the AFC playoffs that doesn't have a very fair shot against the Patriots.

Phew!!!!!!

Cincy missed a good opportunity, green beat his man

In the four playoff appearances in the Marvin Lewis era I don't think they've ever scored 20 points.

The Colts are the only team in the AFC playoffs that doesn't have a very fair shot against the Patriots.

Everyone has a shot. Doesn't mean they are nearly as good as the Pats. I still think the Ravens are too banged up and the Texans can't compete with the elite teams in the league. That said either of them could score an upset.

Cincy missed a good opportunity, green beat his man

Green should at least have a buck 50 and 2 TD's right now lol He's gotta be pissed

They better go all out run blitz.

Very happy to play the Texans...

Call a 4th and 11 pass play and don't even hit the first down marker. Man, what a dumb play call.

Bengals offensive play calling AND offensive design as a whole is just plain bad. It's not just generic, but erratic, with no consistency. They have no identity whatsoever.

Y'all need to stop pretending as if the Patriots are perfect and their opponent next week is just a ritual sacrifice. It's just not the case.

Understood, any Sunday as they say. But given the Texans performance can't help but buoy the optimism of any Patriots fan (IMHO)

Bengals offensive play calling AND offensive design as a whole is just plain bad. It's not just generic, but erratic, with no consistency. They have no identity whatsoever.

The Broncos must have been salivating over playing them.

Again, the Bengals are a dumb team.

Even if he dropped it, the Bengals would have handed them a first down. Geez, good riddance

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes