PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION Wild Card game discussion: Bucs @ Football team

So happy Krafty Bob bent over for the woke media mob and released Antonio Brown in 2019

So if you're the Bucs GM would you offer AB anything more than a 1 year deal for 2021?

Um... it's Taylor Heinicke guys not Russell Wilson

Yeah. IF AB could have kept it cool. But he is a complete tool off the field.
The season isn't over yet. When things really get challenging, I'm not sure Antonio Brown is who I'd want in my corner if I'm Brady.

But I'm not Brady and he wanted Brown so bad he blew up his retiring a Pat. He needs to win the Super Bowl with Brown or people will always say it was a mistake to leave the Pats. We'll see.

WFT playn with house money. Bombs away. He shoulda caught that. Not a defender in sight. Still not sold on this Bucs team.

Of course your not. If they somehow advance they will have to play 10 times better next week.

Yeah Pats are gonna get their asses handed to them by Brady and the Bucs in Foxboro.
Ehhhh. A year is a big difference. Neither team will be the same rosters then.

but yeah rebuild yr versus last gasp of an all-in attempt, odds are w Tampa

And there you go, the good old zone crap, courtesy of Toilet Bowles. Single high and Heinicke hits the hole in the middle.

Bucs secondary.....don’t let these pretenders in....

Bucs are going nowhere

this defense is atrocious

Heinecke showing some competition

Tom Brady couldn't do what Heinicke just did. I don't care how pliable Tom is.

Now watch the bucs d giving a TD and give life to WAS! The best thing for them would Bowles taking the HC job in DET

Of course your not. If they somehow advance they will have to play 10 times better next week.

It's not about playing better. It's about schemes that don't fit the players. Paging Toilet Bowles and Braindead Leftwich. Hopefully they'll log on soon.

Succop is so slow when he kicks FG and XP! It’s the 2nd or 3rd time he has been blocked this year
Then Pigface should have worked on this before the playoff game...but PIGFACE is an arrogant, egotistical MORON! iF YOU CAN DIAGNOSE THE PROBLEM, Lagaffe then you know what an intergalactic moron Pigface is. The O line should grab Pigface, stuff a chloroform rag in his big slobbering pig face mouth and stick him in a vacant equipment locker until the game is finished

It's not about playing better. It's about schemes that don't fit the players. Paging Toilet Bowles and Braindead Leftwich. Hopefully they'll log on soon.

Pathetic. Need to play more press coverage.

3 passes and they are in the RZ! Embarrassing!

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Back