PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Who reads us?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes we here at Patsfans bring up an interesting angle or aspect in regards to the Patriots that hasn't been mentioned anywhere else. The next day that idea is reported as an original by reporters. I think that legitimately happens several times per season.

SMY actually came on this board to defend her reporting of the Dobson/Josh issue and her confrontation with BB.

I found that fascinating. I don't recall her handle
SMY actually came on this board to defend her reporting of the Dobson/Josh issue and her confrontation with BB.

I found that fascinating. I don't recall her handle

Wasn't she just SMY? Or maybe I am misremembering. She was the first one on here I saw that corrected whatever ridiculous misreported Tat news was out there on Asante Samuel to "Get Rich or Die Trying"

"Phil, if that's your real name, you need to play a down somewhere before you post..."

Wasn't she just SMY? Or maybe I am misremembering. She was the first one on here I saw that corrected whatever ridiculous misreported Tat news was out there on Asante Samuel to "Get Rich or Die Trying"
Hmm. I'd ask Ian if he recalls.

OMG..and then the reprehensible Remarker and his girlfriend, SportsBlob Brandy..what a pair of deuces

Are you being facetious? When Tebow left the NFL I think that was the end of it for him/her.

Very facetious. But Antonio Nicole does like to repeat how he "Calls God"........

I’m going to go way out on a limb and say a lot of people here know more than a lot of media people. A lot more.

Ok, except for trolling Jete fans.

I have wondered at times if Giselle ever finds her way over here ... or his son Jack.

I thought I remember seeing posts saying that media and people close to the team read this board. Is this true?

If it is- Hi Tom! :D Give us a shout out on your next video! Lol

I wonder how many think, "Oh God, that attention whore Waxy again" ;)

Bet some of them are even regulars here......and even some like Ben Voiln could read this board sometime to improve his crappy material.
Ben volin can read????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots