Pick Results: SF: 28% at NE: 72%
Sun
Oct 25th

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:
Status
Not open for further replies.

sb1

Pro Bowl Player
I thought I remember seeing posts saying that media and people close to the team read this board. Is this true?

If it is- Hi Tom! :D Give us a shout out on your next video! Lol

KontradictioN

Probably the nicest guy on the forum
PatsFans.com Supporter
2020 Weekly NFL Picks Winner
Curran and Bedard have in the past. Curran even had an account IIRC.

oceansizer

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
I have heard some rumors BB was informed about that board and broight back Jordan Richards out of spite us.

maust1013

Just Another Guy
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Kinda disappointed. With that title I was sorta expecting a mosslost type poll...

...or no

Hyped

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
When I was over at KFFL, Reiss and Curran dropped by at least once.

They all read these boards for sure. Usually their articles echo discussions on these boards and twitter.

203Pat

In the Starting Line-Up
When I was over at KFFL, Reiss and Curran dropped by at least once.

They all read these boards for sure. Usually their articles echo discussions on these boards and twitter.
Yea I feel like there’s lots of beat guys and radio guys (most likely some intern and not any of the personalities) that read the forums. Not a bad idea to get the pulse of the fan and tailor your articles/talking points to it.

Hyped

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Yea I feel like there’s lots of beat guys and radio guys (most likely some intern and not any of the personalities) that read the forums. Not a bad idea to get the pulse of the fan and tailor your articles/talking points to it.

Bet some of them are even regulars here......and even some like Ben Voiln could read this board sometime to improve his crappy material.

Clonamery

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Bet some of them are even regulars here......and even some like Ben Voiln could read this board sometime to improve his crappy material.
Ben Volin keeps typing in “Pat’s fan” in Google and getting this:

B69B8163-1688-4402-B258-7FE770373CC5.jpeg
and he doesn’t know why.

sb1

Pro Bowl Player
I started posting here around the time the Tebow army invaded. I wonder where they are now and if they were his family. Lol

Elijah

The Tom Brady Of Not Having A Gf
PatsFans.com Supporter
Curran was PrenticeMcCray. Hes since deleted the acct.

When was he active here? It rings a bell (and I'm probably too young to be thinking of the actual Prentice McCray, having just looked him up).

Elijah

The Tom Brady Of Not Having A Gf
PatsFans.com Supporter
I started posting here around the time the Tebow army invaded. I wonder where they are now and if they were his family. Lol

Christiancat was outed as Skip Bayless.

203Pat

In the Starting Line-Up
SMY actually came on this board to defend her reporting of the Dobson/Josh issue and her confrontation with BB.

I found that fascinating. I don't recall her handle
Follow her on Twitter. You’ll find her fascinating in a whole new way.

Status
Not open for further replies.