2020 Patriots Season:
Upcoming Opponent:
Next Up: N/A

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Kraft

On the Game Day Roster
Everyone knows that Ernie Adams follows this board closely. In the locker room, we are referred to as code name “Pink Stripes”.

Yeah and Bill reads the Game Day thread the following morning .While taking a crap!Screen_Shot_2019_10_22_at_9.49.41_AM.0.jpeg

Wheelssps

Practice Squad Player
Felger absolutely has in the past. He has openly mocked this site before on the radio.

Well, we’ve all completely mocked him on this site. His lack of a knowledge base, trolling takes, and asinine drivel practically demand mockery.

Wheelssps

Practice Squad Player
I have a suspicion that Giselle might read these boards sometimes. Not based on anything, just based on her sticking up for her husband in the past

Tunescribe

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Mosslost is Ernie Adams messing with us during coffee breaks.

PatsFanSince74

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Fukk Ben Dreith...:mad:

I tried to find a clever (but appropriate) "never forget" or "always remember" quote (unrelated to Lady Gaga); after a few dozen hits the best I could do was Winston Churchill's:
“Always remember, that I have taken more out of alcohol than alcohol has taken out of me.”

I have absolutely no idea how that applies here, but decided that I kind of liked it.

Mike the Brit

Minuteman Target
PatsFans.com Supporter
I tried to find a clever (but appropriate) "never forget" or "always remember" quote (unrelated to Lady Gaga); after a few dozen hits the best I could do was Winston Churchill's:
“Always remember, that I have taken more out of alcohol than alcohol has taken out of me.”

I have absolutely no idea how that applies here, but decided that I kind of liked it.

This is becoming my kind of thread ...

Status
Not open for further replies.