PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Who reads us?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I too suffered through those dark days but in my case it has made me the best fan ever.
Thats the only thing we have over the younger crowd. Not saying we appreciate this era of Boston Sports better, but when you've lived through sports suckatude and that horribleness and now basically Super Bowls, World Series titles and deep playoff runs are expected, its a good thing.

Last edited:
pretty much, I haven't spoken to him in a few years though, but he got himself in trouble with some racial prior tweets.

What happened to Loyoko? Didn’t the Twitter mob come for him after some old tweets resurfaced or something?

Larry Fitzgerald posts on Patsfans.com from his phone at Logan Airport!
h7rr8jhkyyu11.jpg

There are several media people who do, although probably not as often as years past because of Twitter. But I do still hear from a couple every once in a while.

I'll bet they lurk daily.

I think some of them get their stories or angles which is totally fine.

I can't prove it but I swear Doug Kyed used an OP of mine for a story he posted the very next day. He used stats I pulled and a couple of in-game observations to support his point. Can't remember what the hell I said though but I remember reading his piece in the morning and blown away.

I'd believe it because you post some great stuff but I guarantee it wasn't your "Newhouse is fine" malarkey. :D

I'd believe it because you post some great stuff but I guarantee it wasn't your "Newhouse is fine" malarkey. :D
Up until 2 weeks ago he was and Kyed agreed with me.

Felger obviously drank a lot of soy milk growing up.

Adam Jones reminds me of a Chihuahua. An annoying little yip yapping rat that wished it was something bigger.

Adam Jones reminds me of a Chihuahua. An annoying little yip yapping rat that wished it was something bigger.
He is such a little ****.

I am sure Adam Seward is a member, as his only fans are on this site.

**** Ben Dreith...:mad:

I thought I remember seeing posts saying that media and people close to the team read this board. Is this true?

If it is- Hi Tom! :D Give us a shout out on your next video! Lol

I'd bet a lot of money media people come to the Pats forum to steal ideas from posters to write stories about

I'd bet a lot of money media people come to the Pats forum to steal ideas from posters to write stories about
Are you kidding? The media steal ideas or outright plagiarize another person’s work? Never happens. Like any other industry there is an aura of ethics and standards by which they operate.

I wonder if Nick from Boston lurks here.

Sadly, I have experienced all those disasters but that doesn't make me a better fan than someone who was born after me.

And you didn't go on tv and make a commercial telling everyone that only you know!

Everyone knows that Ernie Adams follows this board closely. In the locker room, we are referred to as code name “Pink Stripes”.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes