PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Who is going to be the 2023/24 breakout Patriot?

Abbreviation of God's wounds, with reference to the wounds from Christ's crucifixion. Compare strewth, blimey, gadzooks, 'sblood, crikey.
So, where’s the rest of your comparison? Don’t keep us waiting in suspense. Show your work!

I’m going with Pierre Strong as well. Letting Harris walk and releasing Robinson without bringing anyone in to replace him suggests that is Belichick is confident in what they have. I think Strong will see a lot more reps in the passing game this season, and he has explosive speed.

If Jack Jones is a "breakout" player, I fear these guys will be staked out all over the Razor...

210616160357-us-marshals-service-file.jpg

This made me lol.

Interesting thread to call back. In retrospect, in this otherwise very disappointing season, the clear winner is Barmore. honorable mentions to Peppers, Wilson, Jennings and Douglas. And Gonzo too, likely would have been the winner had he not gotten injured.

Interesting thread to call back. In retrospect, in this otherwise very disappointing season, the clear winner is Barmore. honorable mentions to Peppers, Wilson, Jennings and Douglas. And Gonzo too, likely would have been the winner had he not gotten injured.
Barmore was a beast this year

Eh, I'm pretty happy with the picks I made - Peppers/Henry... Thought they did well in a down year... Lot of other guys nailed it with Gonzo
I wouldn't call him a breakout. I would say he gets an Incomplete on the year. We don't know how things would have played out with him.

Eh, I'm pretty happy with the picks I made - Peppers/Henry... Thought they did well in a down year... Lot of other guys nailed it with Gonzo
I was referencing @Joker ’s post. Made me laugh and sad at the same time.

Alot of poster mentioned Jack Jones and they were right, only didn't think he would be released and sign with the Raiders.

Barmore was the the clear winner for anyone who picked him.

Barmore definitely took a leap I didn’t know he had in him. The biggest surprise to me was Jennings and Wilson Sr towards the end there. Once Judon went down and Jennings got some time, dude became stout against the run and showed he could apply pressure as well. Wilson Sr. getting moved to the outside allowed him to scream around the edges like a bat out of hell. All 3 players were fun to watch during otherwise non entertaining games.

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
Back