PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Who Else is Excited for the NFL Draft?

Honestly I think that chiefs O will take a big step back without Hill…..I hate the little bastard but he is phenomenal talent and primary reason for their unreal offensive production…very hard to replace that guy
JuJu is not really a # 1. He disappointed after AB split town.

KC will no doubt draft a WR in round 1, but as we all know there is no sure bet.

Is there a draft thread?

Just got back from Vegas. The Las Vegas Strip closed down last night at 10pm for preparation and will be closed down to traffic for the next 3 days. The stage sitting in the Bellagio "lake" looks pretty cool. It should be pretty entertaining for TV if they produce it right.
I got a coworker out there and I'm half expecting to see him in that "lake".

I am a die hard when it comes to the draft. Getting ready for my Draft party that I haven't had since the Pandemic started. Here is my draft board and team needs! The stars on players I would want the Pats to draft.

View attachment 42624
View attachment 42625
It's kind of interesting that the top 100 board you showed has Strange listed at #90. No wonder there are so many critics of the choice.

If you like the video in your sig then I think you'll like this one too.

The draft has become my favorite non GameDay event.

I wish I had friends like you tho bro @KDPPatsfan85 WOW... I'd be all over these draft parties.

I just usually drink too much and yell at the TV. Text group chats about how "insert patriot player drafted here" is destined to be the next goat.

Then I go to @BaconGrundleCandy and check his posts and make sure the guy we got is legit. If he isn't...I back track and let the fellas know I did some extra research and not to expect much.

My wife thinks I'm crazy when I'm jumping up and down and clapping and the only thing on TV is Mel Kiper talking. It's awesome.
You're wife may be on to something. :)

I don't follow college football so the draft isn't very exciting to me. My excitement comes when I see the players perform in a Pats uniform, unless their name is N'Keal Harry.

How long have you been here 12-13 years? By now you should know that draft day is the second coming of Christmas :)
Well i'm not so excited now, i got Cole in my stocking :mad:

Well i'm not so excited now, i got Cole in my stocking :mad:
fox laughing GIF by Family Guy

As far as tonight, this bears repeating,

Get Used to Disappointment​

I warned you guys...

Anther disappointment was the Jets. I was hoping that they would totally bugger up the draft (Drake London, etc.) but on the face of it, they did well. However Garrett Wilson with three pearl necklaces? That's a good sign. Also Jermaine Johnson slid way down in the first, another good sign. And Sauce Gardner was very grabby....speaking of which, I am grasping at straws trying to downplay the Jets draft....

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Back