PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

When you don't have banners to raise, you make billboards like these.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It will not be the same. I would be willing to bet that Rex's success going against the pats offense was more of a Pats/Jets thing than a Rex/Pats thing.

They've got much better personnel (Pats) than they did in '09 or '10. I'm a little concerned, but hell it's week 2. Long, long season. That being said, I think that BB and the company have something for the Bills.

Holy @#$! this is sad. Someone paid money for this. This is so ret . . . . (oh I wish I could use this word but it's not PC anymore :( but it's the only word that properly describes this situation :( )

Holy @#$! this is sad. Someone paid money for this. This is so ret . . . . (oh I wish I could use this word but it's not PC anymore :( but it's the only word that properly describes this situation :( )
Oh, I don't know..."stupid" seems to me to "fill the bill" very appropriately...:)

Is this the consummate, "Bulletin Board Material??".. where is Rodney for verification.

Oh, and by the way Bills fans, the answer is YES.

It DOES feel that good.

Cbs said buffalo is 3-23 (now 3-24) against Brady;was that counting last year's week 17 exhibition game?

Technically, sir, using the word "******ed" here would be correct. One of its definitions is "slow learner." In a loose, non-literal sense, the R-word is highly apropos to describe this placard.

Ok so when does the 1-1 billboard unveiling celebration start?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes