PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

What's wrong with the Chiefs?

Lol, it's just pretty funny how you go out of your way to ridicule a coach on an NFC team that has zero impact to the Patriots. The Bucs have never been relevant to the Patriots. Yet, here you are, constantly posting memes about their coach. I wonder why? Maybe, you're just butt hurt that Brady can win with a, according to you, clown coach? You just come across as salty. Not a good look for you but keep it coming, it's entertaining. LMAO
He's hardly alone is his perception of Arians.

They went 2-5 on 4th. If they go 3-5 we're not talking about it. Analysis of the decisions says it was the correct call every time. I get that we're not used to these decisions given that Bill is almost dead last at going for it on 4th down, but it was the executions that failed not the calls.
So teams should blindly follow the analytics? I mean if you keep making wrong 4th down play calls against the Defense, then you are consistently going to fail. They were obviously not converting well. Analytics without context are useless

Chiefs have
Kelce
Buktner
and CB1 Ward on the Covid list

Anyone that believes Kelce won't play on Sunday, I've got one of AB's vaxx cards to sell you.

They’re gonna move this game if they have to. Simple as that. The NFL ain’t letting the Chiefs play without these guys.

They’re gonna move this game if they have to. Simple as that. The NFL ain’t letting the Chiefs play without these guys.
Goodell will have their back for sure

Goodell will have their back for sure

I want to make it clear that they would do this for any big name star studded team. Especially because both teams are competing for play off positioning right now.

Chiefs have
Kelce
Buktner
and CB1 Ward on the Covid list

Add Hill, Fenton, and Bell to the list. And don't forget Chris Jones is still on the list from last week. And word is they are expecting more to be added.

Right now the Chiefs have Noah Grey as their only TE and he has 19 career yards.

Some of these guys will probably get off the list, but I can't see all of them off.

Add Hill, Fenton, and Bell to the list. And don't forget Chris Jones is still on the list from last week. And word is they are expecting more to be added.

Right now the Chiefs have Noah Grey as their only TE and he has 19 career yards.

Some of these guys will probably get off the list, but I can't see all of them off.
Steelers may be able to do us a solid

They’ll play this game next Wednesday if they have to.

Side note: Noah is from Leominster. Played at Leominster High.

The Chiefs have to play the Bengals on Sunday. It doesn't help them putting off the game.

I want to make it clear that they would do this for any big name star studded team. Especially because both teams are competing for play off positioning right now.
hmm probably not, if it was the Pats, they would ban BB for rest of season and take another 1st round pick, **** Goodell

Every club is obligated under the Constitution and Bylaws to have its team ready to play at the scheduled time and place. A failure to do so is deemed conduct detrimental. There is no right to postpone a game. Postponements will only occur if required by government authorities, medical experts, or at the Commissioner’s discretion.

In light of the substantial roster flexibility in place for the 2021 season, absent medical considerations or government directives, games will not be postponed or rescheduled simply to avoid roster issues caused by injury or illness affecting multiple players, even within a position group.

If a game is cancelled/postponed because a club cannot play due to a Covid spike among or resulting from its non-vaccinated players/staff, then the burden of the cancellation or delay will fall on the club experiencing the Covid infection. We will seek to minimize the burden on the opposing club or clubs. If a club cannot play due to a Covid spike in vaccinated individuals, we will attempt to minimize the competitive and economic burden on both participating teams.

Whether to reschedule a postponed game will be dependent on health and safety reasons at the recommendation of medical experts as well as considerations of stadium availability, schedule integrity, fan convenience, and other appropriate matters.

If a game cannot be rescheduled within the current 18-week schedule and is cancelled due to a Covid outbreak among non-vaccinated players on one of the competing teams, the club with the outbreak will forfeit the contest and will be deemed to have played 16 games for purposes of draft, waiver priority, etc. For the purposes of playoff seeding, the forfeiting team will be credited with a loss and the other team will be credited with a win.

If neither the Chiefs nor the Steelers have multiple new cases the rest of the week, they should not have a medical justification to postpone the game (ie. chance of worsening the outbreak if the game is played on Sunday). Currently, there is no evidence of a similar outbreak with the Steelers. According to the NFL COVID protocols, the game should be played as currently scheduled even if all of those Chiefs players are unable to test out by Sunday, as long as they don’t drop below 46 eligible players.

Then again, the NFL has been known to change rules on the fly.

If there were any real ****ing justice in this world, the Kansass Sh!tty Queefs would be 6 - ****ING 8…

God Hates Us (patsfans) All.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back