PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

What's wrong with the Chiefs?

Did someone put vinegar in your coffee today? LOL

That comparison to BA (a two time COTY) really went up your keister didn't it? Ha,ha.

Not at all, just giving due perspective to it all. Arians lost his fastball long ago, Brady saved his bacon bringing work ethic and lessons learned in New England to that sorry operation. Even then, Tom wouldn't have succeeded there sans the supporting cast of players he was given.

That game was more of the greatness of Kelce and Hill(as much as I dislike those two)
Only watched the highlights, but the takeaway seemed to be if any team can limit those two, then the chiefs are very beatable. Easier said than done, of course.

Not at all, just giving due perspective to it all. Arians lost his fastball long ago, Brady saved his bacon bringing work ethic and lessons learned in New England to that sorry operation. Even then, Tom wouldn't have succeeded there sans the supporting cast of players he was given.
It's amusing how despite having the GOAT coach, you have to go out of your way to besmirch other coaches, especially BA. Every. Single. Time.

It just smells of insecurity.

When I was growing up in Dorchester there were only 3 kinds of people living there, the Jews, the Irish, and the Blacks. To the best of my knowledge there MIGHT have been some Italians in the neighborhood, but none that I ever met.....and I am NOT amused..... ;)
We knew a few Italian kids while growing-up as single-digit midgets during the ‘60s on Ronan Street, but yeah overall not quite as many as the others that’s for sure…

It's amusing how despite having the GOAT coach, you have to go out of your way to besmirch other coaches, especially BA. Every. Single. Time.

It's pretty obvious. Arians is just an animated bottle of beer there so that TB doesn't have to answer too many questions.

What other coaches have I "besmirched" aside from your man Easy Chair and the Jete yokels? What smells of insecurity is you whining about it while denying the obvious.

What other coaches have I "besmirched" aside from your man Easy Chair and the Jete yokels? What smells of insecurity is you whining about it while denying the obvious.
Lol, it's just pretty funny how you go out of your way to ridicule a coach on an NFC team that has zero impact to the Patriots. The Bucs have never been relevant to the Patriots. Yet, here you are, constantly posting memes about their coach. I wonder why? Maybe, you're just butt hurt that Brady can win with a, according to you, clown coach? You just come across as salty. Not a good look for you but keep it coming, it's entertaining. LMAO

Lol, it's just pretty funny how you go out of your way to ridicule a coach on an NFC team that has zero impact to the Patriots. The Bucs have never been relevant to the Patriots. Yet, here you are, constantly posting memes about their coach. I wonder why? Maybe, you're just butt hurt that Brady can win with a, according to you, clown coach? You just come across as salty. Not a good look for you but keep it coming, it's entertaining. LMAO

You know, I've always wondered about people who sit in front of their computers and "lol" then claim to be "laughing their ass off" over clueless conjecture and false assumptions. You're reaching pretty hard on all of this, perhaps from being so emotionally invested in those Tampa Bay Buccaneers. The Bucs aren't "relevant to the Patriots" save for one game this season, that is true. But I'm not at all "butt hurt" Brady can win despite an emasculated head coach; obviously, it's BECAUSE of Brady they're doing so well. No, I'm not "butt hurt" or "salty," just having a bit of fun lending perspective you seem unwilling to accept.

Last edited:
Anyone see that Chiefs/Chargers game thursday? Chargers had that game won if they just kicked the field goals, even just one of them. but the coach stubbornly kept going for it on 4th down. That game wasnt a shootout. take the points that are there. They could have took the one after the turnover before the half at least.

When I was growing up in Dorchester there were only 3 kinds of people living there, the Jews, the Irish, and the Blacks. To the best of my knowledge there MIGHT have been some Italians in the neighborhood, but none that I ever met.....and I am NOT amused..... ;)
There may not have been many Italians in Dorchester but that pizza joint in Fields Corner was one of the best pizzas in Boston. Maybe not Santarpio's- level but as good as anywhere else

There may not have been many Italians in Dorchester but that pizza joint in Fields Corner was one of the best pizzas in Boston. Maybe not Santarpio's- level but as good as anywhere else

I think I remember that place too, if it was still around during the ‘70s that is… Any idea what it’s name was?

I think I remember that place too, if it was still around during the ‘70s that is… Any idea what it’s name was?
Last time I was there was in 1987. Cant remember the name. Might still be there.When I lived in Fields Corner in '87 the neighborhood was obviously very different. I worked as a bouncer for a brief time at an Irish pub across the street from that pizza joint. It was Irish Irish- 90% of the patrons were from Ireland. But there was a Puerto Rican bodega on the corner if my street- owner was a great dude.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
Back