PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

What's wrong with the Chiefs?

we took one year hit? I presume you mean that for 2020?
how come that again in 2021 pats have almost 3x bigger dead cap than chiefs?

View attachment 36901
who cares what you think about anything, Stu Pidassle...take your butthurt little red Magomes wagon and go find some freeway traffic to play in...moron.

Mahomes is going to have a short career if he doesn’t learn to stay in the pocket instead of trying to play sandlot football. He plays like Big Ben used to without the body type to handle the punishment.

Tennessee offense was 3rd and 5 today.

Frank Ckark jumps offside. First down and the Titans drive scored 7.
I've heard that story somewhere else before

Chiefs fan are saying that the
Yeah, Mahomes is a bargain alright - I think Christmas Tree Shops jingle every time I think of that contract.

Mahomes contract hasnt even kicked in yet. His signing bonus is amortized over the life of the 10 year contract making it palatable. Next season Maohomes cap number jumps from 7.5 mil in 2021 to approximately 36 mil in 2022 when his horse choking roster bonuses start hitting Mahomes bank account.

Frank Clark is the highest paid player on that pitiful defense. 18.5 mil in salary for a lazy JAG.

Didn't he jump offsides in 2018 on that pass attempt to Gronk that was intercepted and kept the drive going?

Mahomes is going to have a short career if he doesn’t learn to stay in the pocket instead of trying to play sandlot football. He plays like Big Ben used to without the body type to handle the punishment.

Its OK,

Mahomes sells shampoo, Allstate insurance, Helzberg jewelry, furniture from Nebraska Furniture Mart, groceries from a Midwest chain called HyVee. Its only a matter of time before he opens up a restaurant and a car dealership.

Where were you last week during the 2-4 record Patriots week of preparation ???.

Working and playing golf. Then I was in meetings with Bill, Dave Zeigler, and Eliot Wolf, that’s how I know everything that’s said between them. You know, just like you, the things that the public would never know but you use to support your agendas.

Seeing them score 3 points was pretty surreal. I would love if they’ve been figured out. Still alot of football to be played, but unlike the offense how is that defense going to turn things around

They will finish the rookie QB contract window with one SB win. That's OK, but disappointing to their fans.
Now that they will spend an outsized portion of the cap on offense, their apparent inability to build a long term defensive base with good players on rookie contracts will make it very difficult to open the next window.

I think they’ll be okay on offense. Mahomes just needs to throw it deep a few more times. Preferably while leaving the pocket for no reason whatsoever and running for his life. That will do the trick for sure.

That defense, on the other hand? No shot. They look like **** run over twice.

I think they’ll be okay on offense. Mahomes just needs to throw it deep a few more times. Preferably while leaving the pocket for no reason whatsoever and running for his life. That will do the trick for sure.

That defense, on the other hand? No shot. They look like **** run over twice.
Wait, you mean having any amazing athlete at QB, capable of jaw-dropping plays, who frequently goes off script while playing backyard football may not be the best recipe for long term success?
James Franco Reaction GIF

Mathieu could be a useful rental to another team. Wonder if the Chiefs will consider it.

Remember the posts here offseason speculating how many more SB's the Mahomes Chefs would win and yet still fall short of TFB's 7?
Good times!

Coffee...check
Check patsfans.com....check
Check chiefs forum....pending

I still think Mahomes can win one or two more. He still has a long career ahead of him.

With that said, its clear he isnt anywhere near Brady.
The bigger question to me is do you believe the Chiefs are an org that help Mahomes get back to 2 more SBs? It looks like a fire dumpster right now especially with Mahomes massive contract on their shoulders.

Mahomes is playing Hero ball every play. Everyone knows that's the center of the issue. He doesn't trust his oline and has no run game to lean on.

Identifying the problem is easy. Having the guts to pull half a billion dollar man to the side and tell him he's killing the team is a diff one. Also possibly having to admit you may have paid him way too much too soon.

We will keep hearing about the defenses figuring out Hill..about Helaire's injury..about Kelce slowing down. Fact is when the Cheifs we're red hot alot of there OMG wins came with an absurd amount of luck.

Mahomes is still very much playing this same style. Only now lady luck has moved on and you're getting a ton of turnovers...no chemistry on offense. As a result of the offense loading up you also are going to have little cash to build a defense.

Sick Dynasty bro.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Back