PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

What's on the menu Sunday?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What he hell is in that chili?
He should drink the Jameson and not add it to the chili. In fact, he should drink just about any Irish whiskey but Jameson to avoid diarrhea of the mouth, arse, what have you....

Having the best damn pepperoni and anchovy pizza available (Pig Tales in Nashua) within 7 miles of my home, 3 beers, and 2 glasses of the most expensive wine available in a box.

Right now, it's looking as if the AFCCG will be a Chinese Food day, and the SB (if the Patriots end up playing in it) will be a "full day's cooking all sorts of things" day.

Hadn't thought of Chinese food. Great idea, thanks. I will have Chinese before 3 PM. Then Bourbon Manhattans during the Pats game and Rum and diet Coke for the NFL game to stay awake with chicken wings.

Go Pats

Hadn't thought of Chinese food. Great idea, thanks. I will have Chinese before 3 PM. Then Bourbon Manhattans during the Pats game and Rum and diet Coke for the NFL game to stay awake with chicken wings.

Go Pats

Erm, those drink choices seem incongruous given your username. :p

I’m a very superstitious fool. I had been eating spaghetti and meat sauce before every game prior to kickoff (usually order before the game starts) after the loss to the Panthers. They won 8 games in a row, but then they lost to the Dolphins. Switched it to to Penne ala Vodka with grilled chicken after the loss, they haven’t lost since. You’re welcome.

Last year, Spaghetti and Meatballs was the winning combination.

Ironically their is an issue with Brazilians eating Jaguar meat...

Coincidence? I THINK NOT!!!

The present communication reports the opportunistic consumption of the meat of jaguar (Panthera onca) in the state of Pará, in Brazilian Amazon. The animal was killed in retaliation for cattle predation and the meat was salted and dried for later consumption. Although there are few reports of the use of the meat of big cats for food in Brazil, the consumption of these species should be further investigated in the country. If the consumption of meat of big cats be characterized as a common practice in some Brazilian regions, as observed in other regions in South America, this activity can become an additional threat for the species in Brazil and should also be considered in the conservation plans of the affected species.
Opportunistic consumption of meat of Jaguar (Mammalia: Carnivora) in the
Brazilian Amazon: a case report in the state of Pará (PDF Download Available)
. Available from:
Opportunistic consumption of meat of Jaguar (Mammalia: Carnivora) in the Brazilian Amazon: a case report in the state of Pará (PDF Download Available) [accessed Jan 19 2018].

KFC - Korean Fried Chicken. Local restaurant makes incredibly good wings in three flavors: plain fried, gojujung spicy, and garlic soy.

Modified Old Fashioned - Blanton's bourbon, orange bitters, Peychaud's bitters, simple syrup, topped with luxardo cherry and an orange peel.

Depending on how things go, the ****tails may just devolve into straight bourbon!

Blanton's single barrel bourbon, I approve!

Haters tears

bDF1D.gif

After (Barry) Church, I’ll probably start off with some Filet-O-Jaguar, followed by some (Calais) Campbell’s chicken noodle soup & then wash it down with some Honey (Myles) Jack.

Pregame: Shrimp c@cktail and scallops wrapped in bacon and antipasto.

Halftime: Baked stuffed shrimp, stuffed lobster tail, sweet potato.

Post Game: Cheesecake & Patriots themed ice cream cake.

Beverage: Poland Spring chilled to barely above freezing.

Carolina Pulled Pork, BBQ Ribs, Wings, Cornbread, Greens with bacon, Baked Beans. Dirty Rice, Atorvastatin, and lots of Red Tape from Jack's Abby.

Palm hearts ... chicken fingers ... pickled pig's knuckles ... Also following the chart below:

hand food chart .jpg

We are thinking of doing Greek food: Avgolemono (egg lemon) soup, greek salad, home-baked pita, hummus, tabouli, tzatziki dip, then later shish kebabs and corn on the outdoor grille with rice pilaf, capped off with a selection of gelatos and sorbets.

Will mix martinis and will have some Allagash and Sam Adams nice and cool for the beer fans. I may go with bourbon, I have a bottle of Buffalo Trace Eagle Rare 10 year old I've been looking for a reason to crack open.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye