PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

What are the patriots going to be investigated for this year?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesn't matter, I saw a few people on Facebook today complaining that the Patriots are in the AFCCG again.

F em. If they can't appreciate greatness then they're just miserable snowflakes who should find something else to watch. I watched basketball off and on and rooted for the Celtics but when Jordan was busy winning his championships I rooted for the man because he was so friggin spectacular and I wanted to be there to see the best ever.

It's the participation trophy disease, it's not fair if someone is better than you so people make up ridiculous excuses to cover their own shortcomings.

It's hard to even joke about this because I am always worried about it happening at any time. It's a shame what the NFL has become. First, it appears very clearly that the Pats have been singled out for crazy punishments that are not meted out to other teams or players. Second, every time there is the least little issue (Facebook live streaming from the locker room (who cares for cripes sake?), not putting a player who is banged up, but still able to play (Richard Sherman) on the injury report (yes, how dare Pete Carroll do that to the integrity-filled gamblers in Vegas!)) everyone is up in arms and calling for an investigation, which of course doesn't happen, and then it makes me mad all over again for the Pats and Brady.

I just want a good game from my team and no controversial calls. Is that too much to ask? Probably.

The League has control over those headsets. If they don't work, it's on the League, not the Pats.

And everyone knows the temperature and ambient weather conditions affect the pressure of the balls, but that didn't stop the NFL* witch hunt.

The communications issues have been put out in the football watching public's radar previously, and even though it has been debunked, it would be easy to reestablish that meme and get the haters to go along with it.

Far too easy to make it happen, and scary that it could be successful, just as Defamegate was.

Like that is going to matter????

Sure it matters. The Steelers can file a complaint and the league has proper chain of custody papers for the equipment, there's no way they can prove anything. In this case, since the NFL is responsible for the equipment and not, say, a guy like Dorito Dink it's on them if it doesn't work.

another year, another top 4 finish for the patriots.

You know what that means, its accusations time. Every year a team comes out and claims the patriots did something.

defied science and deflated some footballs, filmed some sidelines just like everyone else, somehow got the nfl to ship them faulty headsets.

So for your viewing eyes, i'd like to nominate the top 5 things a team is going to accuse the patriots of this year, and the results/penalties.

1.) They provide such a stable work environment! Their coordinators would rather stay then take head coaching jobs, thus providing year to year consistency in terms of coaching. This results in the creation of a rule that forces teams to changes coaches after winning x amount of championships, obviously this will only affect the patriots, forcing kraft to completely start over in terms of coaching.

2.)They get too much value out of their players! That guy was really bad, but now hes not bad? clearly that player was sandbagging it to try and get to the patriots, we want a mulligan. New rule created that if a player so far out performs the compensation, the team gets their player back and gets to keep the pick/player exchanged. Again only seems to affect the patriots.

3.)The patriots have a sleeper agent in the scheduling department. How else do you explain the fact that they got to play a home game as the #1 seed, while the #4 seed had to play on the road against the #2 seed? Coincidence? i think not. Whole scheduling dept fired, patriots lose their next 3 first rounders.

4.)Their players take too good of care of themselves. The patriots dont even have a taco tuesday! Results, NFL mandatory food that all players have to eat, the patriots somehow only seem to get nutraload all day, every day from the league office.

5.)The coach buys all the groceries. It's not fair that the coach is also the GM, where is the strife, where is the DRAMA? New rule the coach cant be the gm anymore, also the owner needs to stick his nose into everything.

Belichick will be investigated for having x-ray vision, E.S.P. and Mind Control. He is not only able to see into the locker rooms of his opponents, but he knows their thoughts in fact rumor has it he can put thoughts into their heads so he knows exactly what play they are going to run. This is all just "Speculation" but he will be suspended for 4 games without it ever actually being proven. Much like Deflategate and Tom Brady.

Sure it matters. The Steelers can file a complaint and the league has proper chain of custody papers for the equipment, there's no way they can prove anything. In this case, since the NFL is responsible for the equipment and not, say, a guy like Dorito Dink it's on them if it doesn't work.
I meant the league doesn't need a pretext, evidence or even a shred of truth to go after the Patriots....
It wouldn't matter even if there was no crime, the league would still go after the Pats...

One more time.
The League does not need to prove anything.
Simply asserting that "The Patriots Must have done SOMETHING" to the communication equipment for example is enough. Satan has full discretion for any trial and punishment under the CBA.

Its sad how all of the Patriots stuff over the years has not been forgotten even after the b.s. allegations have all been exposed. Yet, no one talks about Ben Rapeslisberger's crimes and Tomlin tripping a player.

Making Goodell too uncomfortable to be able to attend and enjoy the AFCCG.
First round picks, plus a second for repeat offender, and 10,000,000 fine.
Warning, that next time he feels uncomfortable coming to a game the team will have to forfeit.

Last edited by a moderator:
God had control of science and they still made up a violation and took away picks and 4 games of Tom Bradys career. They didn't prove that one either.

okay real talk!

How many first round picks do the patriots lose for the fan pulling the fire alarm?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3