PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Wells Report on Dolphins locker room: Incognito, others in 'pattern of harrassment'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Wells Report on Dolphins locker room: Incognito, others in 'pattern of harrassmen

He is NOT the cause of his teams being bad. I have not and will not assert that. He is a loser in football, because he has consistently demonstrated that he wears out his welcome on bad teams. I don't care how good he is at pulling or trapping or pass protecting, he consistently gets told to get lost by bad teams even when he is among the most talented in their ranks. That is what I'm asserting. Please stop thinking otherwise.

Herc, I'm not trying to be obnoxious, rather, I'm just reading the words that have been written, ascertaining their meaning, and replying with my own thoughts. The way I read your initial statement was that you were knocking Incognito's on field play based on the records of the teams he played on.

My apologies if that was a misread of your view.

Re: Wells Report on Dolphins locker room: Incognito, others in 'pattern of harrassmen

Herc, I'm not trying to be obnoxious, rather, I'm just reading the words that have been written, ascertaining their meaning, and replying with my own thoughts. The way I read your initial statement was that you were knocking Incognito's on field play based on the records of the teams he played on.

My apologies if that was a misread of your view.

You're good Demo, no worries. He is a talented player, no doubt, and as I said before, if he were to be brought in by Belichick I'd root for him because he'd be an upgrade talent wise over Connelly. I just don't see it happening.

“Ike went around to specific people and said, ‘Listen, this is what Mr. Rooney told me.’ He’s the ambassador. We call him Old Man Rooney. He has a lot of respect, and because of the way he has treated us as players, as black athletes, also treated Coach Tomlin as a black coach, you know it’s coming from a place of love,” Clark said.

However, Clark said that while players initially respected Rooney’s request, it didn’t last.

“You stopped hearing it immediately that day,” Clark said. “But after a while it came back because it’s the culture. After a while it comes back because this is what these guys have grown up with.”

Ryan Clark: Rooney wanted the N-word out of our locker room | ProFootballTalk

Hmmm.... Not just Miami, after all.

cripes....40 years AFTER North Dallas Forty and they're STILL dealing with this crap...you'd think somebody would come along and DO SOMETHING about these crashing boars today!~!!!

h2661CF48

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey