PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION Week 7 NFL Games Thread

I do not see a path where the Chiefs aren’t the 1 seed. Kill me.
They still got Miami Buffalo Philly and Cincy on the schedule.

Problem is 3 of those are at home and the other is neutral field (Germany). A lot of swifties in Germany so mine as well call it another home game.

See the Reid/Mahomes win % it's well pass the BB/Brady win %. Mahomes is going to be another GOAT barring injuries Great Clutch player.
Worthy discussion but Brady's career was so great in how he won against multiple generations(hardcore pocket passing era and new age mobile guys) and the fact that he won most battles against Mahommes has to go into consideration.

Sadly, I don't think Mahommes will have Brady's longevity. He is constantly injuring his legs/ankle and that adds up.

See the Reid/Mahomes win % it's well pass the BB/Brady win %. Mahomes is going to be another GOAT barring injuries Great Clutch player.
Way too early to claim that
He's top 10 all time already though

It's actually great for us the Dolphins played the Eagles before our game. Eagles always wear out teams and it was a late game. They might be sluggish.

Way too early to claim that
He's top 10 all time already though
Really?? Do you fear any QB in that division?? Herbert has all the tools but he's Mahomes byaach.

Last edited:
Worthy discussion but Brady's career was so great in how he won against multiple generations(hardcore pocket passing era and new age mobile guys) and the fact that he won most battles against Mahommes has to go into consideration.

Sadly, I don't think Mahommes will have Brady's longevity. He is constantly injuring his legs/ankle and that adds up.
As long as he breathes they are taking that AFC West. Reid as a OC is like BB as a DC. Reid/Mahomes is a lethal combo they are just scratching the surface. Mahomes is just 28 still in his QB prime he ain't going anywhere he'll be a fixture in AFC Championship Games for years to come. We have seen and experience that before Mahomes has it. The Road to the AFC Superbowl goes through Kansas City.

It's actually great for us the Dolphins played the Eagles before our game. Eagles always wear out teams and it was a late game. They might be sluggish.
The Raiders came off a Monday night and won vs us.

As long as he breathes they are taking that AFC West. Reid as a OC is like BB as a DC. Reid/Mahomes is a lethal combo they are just scratching the surface. Mahomes is just 28 still in his QB prime he ain't going anywhere he'll be a fixture in AFC Championship Games for years to come. We have seen and experience that before Mahomes has it. The Road to the AFC Superbowl goes through Kansas City.
If he wins this year he becomes a legacy danger to a lot of people but that’s going to be the case with any QB that wins two in their twenties. Not that they aren’t a good team but KC could get bumped in the first-round by an inspired defense and then the narrative shifts to him approaching 30 just trying to chase Aikman.

He also could win it this year and then never see the Super Bowl ever again.

I’m not convinced we’re going to see sustained Chiefs domination in the future. They’ve had an era of weak competition, they’ll be losing guys soon.

Anyway, Mahomes is another great example of how every trip matters. He could be a 4 time World Champion right now to Brady’s 5, but Brady won and took those rings off Mahomes finger and put them on his own.

2 to 7.

Only one guy gets to eat. I’m not convinced Mahomes is going to be able to prevent other QBs from getting theirs in the near future.

This is probably a big legacy year for him honestly. These next two. Kelce could be washed soon and then what?

Here's a clip from yesterday:

WARNING: Don't trespass on the football field"

Making it rain using $1.00 dollar bills........ weak.

so forget about “we’re not in kansas anymore”?

Another banner day for the NFL's officiating crews. I swear they just get worse and worse every week.

I loved Bill Belichick's quote. "If you throw a flag then pick it up, it begs the question as to why the flag was thrown in the first place?"

Let's go Aiyuk 1st TD

funeral im back GIF

Addison, another skinny ass guy who can apparently play.

Addison is going to be nasty.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back