Terrible call by the genius DC for the Niners. Brutal

Vikings showing up here I like it.

Purdy looking like a rookie here

Wow. McCaffrey

Purdy implodes.

Brock Pumpkin

i wish Purdy was a Patriot.
Sad Rabbit GIF by Muffin & Nuts

Swap them and you would be saying you want Jones on the Patriots. Give Jones McCaffery, Kittle, Ayiuk and Samuel and Pats probably are 6-1 or 5-2

I’m not saying Mac is better than Purdy but I’m done thinking he’s worse. Loser team, should have signed Brady the two chances they had.

Purdy implodes.
Been looking like **** the last two weeks
It happens but he better snap out of it soon of the 49ers hope to make some noise
On another note I'm happy for Cousins he finally got a huge primetime win and he played great

The Purdy erah might be OVAH

Not surprising 2 Belichick disciples (Schwartz and Flores) made Shanahan's offense and Purdy look average the last 2 weeks.

Swap them and you would be saying you want Jones on the Patriots. Give Jones McCaffery, Kittle, Ayiuk and Samuel and Pats probably are 6-1 or 5-2
Lol

Never forget that dumbass would be looking at 2-3 Super bowls if he brought in Brady instead of making that stupid trade

Been looking like **** the last two weeks
It happens but he better snap out of it soon of the 49ers hope to make some noise
On another note I'm happy for Cousins he finally got a huge primetime win and he played great
Wonder if the 49ers are regretting dumping Trey Lance now.

Purdy hasn’t even played a full season yet. He didn’t take over for Garoppolo until mid-December last year, which was 5 regular season games, and now 7 this year… so that’s only 12 total games played, plus a couple postseason games. That’s around the time that the book on you starts to get written and you either adjust or you fail.

Not with our OL.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back