PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 5: Other NFL games

Colts up 10-3 and get the ball in the 2nd half. Dare I hope?

Colts up 16-3 on an incredible catch.

I can't see Lamar Jackson leading a Super Bowl winning team, I just can't, the limitations are too great.

Holy ****. Lamar finally pays for his lack of ball security- two yards from a TD all the way to the other end. A backbreaker.

That has to be play of the year by Leonard. What a freaking play from start to finish getting it to his speedster !

Was he down?

What the hell was Jackson trying to do with the ball? That made no sense.

What the **** is that how did they claim that was a forward pass it's so close.

What the hell was Jackson trying to do with the ball? That made no sense.
because he is EXACTLY who I said he is from the jump...a MORON "Look At Me" little freak show running back who calls himself "the future of football!!'. Stupid PUNK is what he is...and he'll NEVER admit he's wrong, he's too big of a "star!!!" in his own mind

Can’t wait when Rodgers goes to the Broncos next year and Mahomes is the 3rd best QB in his own division.

You think the Ravens miss Judon?

Why do teams continually go for two too early?

Indy has a guy elevated from the practice squad at defensive back...of course the world's greatest QB in all history throws a 40 yard TD on the poor kid. Indy better adjust.

Defenses are just not having a good week for so many teams. How the hell are the Colts running at will ?

Did Andrews catch every pass on that drive? Lol

I suddenly don't feel so bad about the Pats' defense after seeing these two groups of turnstiles tonight.

The biggest question now is will the ravens start to run Lamar to get 40 yards for the record.

I don't like that run on 3rd and 8. They could have gone with a RB release pass instead,

And they've just paid the price for it. Calais Campbell with the huge blocked FG attempt.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Back