PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 5: Other NFL games

The Chiefs winning the division is likely?

Herbert is playing like a top 5 QB, better than Mahomes right now, and has a better team.

It's more likely you get a wild card spot.

• Agree
Reactions: PP2
I see, maybe, a 1 team difference. That's it.

we must be rating the top nfc teams differently. As of now After buffalo id probably have the next 4 best teams coming from the nfc

Power rankings differs from week to week. If the Chargers rip off two straight losses, they won't be considered #1 in the AFC. If Cleveland rips off four straight, they get bumped up.

Alot can change, im speaking as of right now. Of course as of now very few would have the patriots in the playoffs too but im hopeful that can change.

No.

I was just saying many teams won four straight games to win the SB. I never specified home/road splits.

If the Chiefs win the division (Still likely), they would only need to win two on the road. Either way, I'm not panicking yet. Just concerned.

They'll be ok for the postseason.

Will they get it done in the postseason? Idk.
KC is not winning their division with that defense, the worse in the NFL. They're allowing 32.6 ppg (Wow). They're allowing 437 ypg (Wow).

Start panicking, it'll save you time.

KC is not winning their division with that defense, the worse in the NFL. They're allowing 32.6 ppg (Wow). They're allowing 437 ypg (Wow).

Start panicking, it'll save you time.
Meh

we must be rating the top nfc teams differently. As of now After buffalo id probably have the next 4 best teams coming from the nfc

We're probably looking at how we define "top heavy" a bit differently. I would agree that the very best teams in the league are mostly in the NFC, as of this week, but I'd say that the elite + very good is about even. And I would say that the middle class is very fluid in both conferences.

Or, to put it another way, the true crap teams are

Jets
Jags
Texans

Giants
Lions

76 yards on a 3 and 15 screen pass,

Reactions: PP2
Love it.. love seeing Ratbirds suffer any chance I get.

Colts will win the challenge.

Ratbirds in a cover 1 because they don't respect Wentz's arm.

Reich with a good opening script, getting the best of the Ratbirds sleepwalking through this game.

Baltimore and Kansas City have both been playing as if their earlier contest took a lot out of them.

Well, so much for bushwhacking them.

That's a big turnover. Colts were dominating in the early going. Baltimore lucky to be down a score

If we’re talking AFC Tiers I’ll go with

Super Bowl contenders: Bills, Chiefs (current record and game last night notwithstanding)

Playoff contenders - could upset one of the two teams above: Ravens, Browns, Chargers, Raiders

Probably too many holes to contend this year, have work to do this offseason: Steelers, Pats, Dolphins, Broncos, Colts, Bengals, Titans

Bad teams, won’t be contending for a while: Jets, Texans, Jags

Wentz has absolutely no pocket awareness, and that's going to get him killed.

That's a big turnover. Colts were dominating in the early going. Baltimore lucky to be down a score

Ratbirds finally woke up. Colts are failing miserably trying to stop their blitz schemes.. just letting free rushers come right in.

lol.. Lamar sacks himself and kills the drive.

Ravens are wearing the wrong uniform combo. It’s got to be purple jersey and black pants as they wore in 1996.

I like them going for it on 4th and 11.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Back