PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 5: Other NFL games

It's football. I am watching.

I really just want to know @PP2 what your avatar was, and was it more offensive than Seattle's uniform color?

KR trips and fumbles without anyone touching him. Good start to the game.

I'm watching when the Rays are up. Although I haven't figured who to cheer for or against.

Does anyone know why Fox's games are all available in 4k but not on NBC, ABC or ESPN?

It's football. I am watching.

I really just want to know @PP2 what your avatar was, and was it more offensive than Seattle's uniform color?
I wish they would turn off the lights for a few seconds just to see if the uniforms glow in the dark.

Seattle’s uniforms are disgusting.

Russell Wilson is allergic to staying in the pocket.

I just saw a picture of HC Sean McVay and instantly the decision was made, I'm cheering for Seattle.

Brain fart by Stafford, gifting his old friend Diggs. If you're throwing the ball away, just maybe make sure it's uncatchable.

Michel has gotten on the field tonight, but he still hasn't touched the ball since his fumble last week, 57 minutes of gametime ago.

Iconic pass. Legendary catch.

Josh McDaniels calls **** like that all the time and he doesn't catch any flak from the announcers.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back