PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 5: Other NFL games

DK....

Sigh :(

That’s okay, Harry can run block.

Wouldn’t you know it? An offense with a bunch of monster WRs can actually put together a great drive when the QB is a passer and not a run-and-chucker. Offensive line “woes” improve immediately. Not saying Smith is better, but his style is favorable tonight.

Geno TD, lol

Why was the clock running on that 1st down, Lockett ran out of bounds. Wtf.

Woods is so underrated.
I loved him coming out of college. Him and Kupp have to be the best blocking duo in the game?? They use Kupp as a lead / key blocker on windback runs. Woods is a beast of a blocker for his size. I love Woods though.
Screenshot_2021-10-07-23-01-05~2.png

Just about every ranking had the Patriots OL better entering the season.
sure, but it doesn't mean **** how they were ranked before just one game is played... when the game is played and your OL is not holding up a 3 man pass rush for 1 sec and every other play at least one Tackle is put on his ass, worst OL play I have seen from the Patriots like ever

You can argue the merits of trading 2 first round picks for Stafford until the cows come home, but he certainly is an upgrade over Goff. Rams are looking more and more like the team you can't sleep on.
Yet still look like the team that will break your heart when the chips are down.

Geno Smith sighting.
As soon as I saw him warming up on the sideline my thought was: when will the killer pick happen?

In the end it wasn't his fault, his receiver fell, but still we all knew it was gonna happen one way or the other.

Oh, Gee No!

Yeah, that no good straight line receiver , managed another 2 touchdowns (5 targets , 5 receipts , 98 yards and 2 touchdowns)

Rams are good. Nasty too. Knocked out Gronk and now Wilson. Book those SB tickets. Rams-Bills Ugh

As soon as I saw him warming up on the sideline my thought was: when will the killer pick happen?

In the end it wasn't his fault, his receiver fell, but still we all knew it was gonna happen one way or the other.

Oh, Gee No!

When I saw him take the field, I just went to bed. Knew it was over then.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back