PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 5 NFL Games

Let’s go tie!!

Al Michaels isn't happy with the result.

The iFights Trent got into later were about as funny.

Regards,
Chris

With Jones and how he hit another player who knows. But at this point I am almost more interested in Houstons hamstring injury.

Imagine if the Chiefs are without all 3...

I was in Erie, PA over the weekend at the airport ( Peripheral Cleveland TV market) and those fans were excited watching the game.. I have to say though as neutral observer, that Browns are getting screwed royally lately ( last week vs Raiders it was overturned first down that would have allowed them to run out the clock ) and yesterday a receiver got leveled and the flag wasn't thrown because it was "uncatchable". Yeah, if you just got put on your *ss by a cheap shot, you cant catch the pass... all they need is a reliable kicker...
Beating Harbaugh and the Ravens was gravy... It will be nice to see the Browns start to beat up on Ravens and Steelers for a change.... " Ain't no fun when the deer has the gun"....I predict that they will be a playoff team in 2019..... Solid defense and QB who makes plays.....

Well people kept crying about sudden death not being "fair" enough. These ties are the result.

the game shouldn't be decided by a coin flip and a long field goal.

the game shouldn't be decided by a coin flip and a long field goal.

The game should be decided in 60 minutes. Sometimes, though, things happen. The notion that a coin flip and field goal is a bad second choice is ludicrous. A coin flip is about as close to 50% as anything gets nowadays. You don't get fairer than that. Having to actually play all phases of football is certainly more fair to a football game than just playing red zone defense.

Coin flip and "next point wins/first to X" is about as American, and fair, as it gets in any free flow sport.

keeping them out of the endzone is stopping them.

Not in the real world. In the real world, it's minimizing the damage, which is not the same thing.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back