- Regulation win
- Regulation loss
- OT win
- OT loss
- OT tie

Regards,
Chris

No, it isn't. The scoreboard changes.

Which brings me back to my initial statement. A coin flip and a field goal shouldn't be the deciding factor for a game.

Which brings me back to my initial statement. A coin flip and a field goal shouldn't be the deciding factor for a game.
That’s up to the defense. You pay those guys to stop people. Whether that’s before OT or after it is up to them. But that’s their job. They’re given 50/50 odds if they don’t do it by the close of the 4th quarter and if they lose the coin flip, it’s on them to stop the other offense. If they don’t then you deserve the loss.

I was in Erie, PA over the weekend at the airport ( Peripheral Cleveland TV market) and those fans were excited watching the game.. I have to say though as neutral observer, that Browns are getting screwed royally lately ( last week vs Raiders it was overturned first down that would have allowed them to run out the clock ) and yesterday a receiver got leveled and the flag wasn't thrown because it was "uncatchable". Yeah, if you just got put on your *ss by a cheap shot, you cant catch the pass... all they need is a reliable kicker...
Beating Harbaugh and the Ravens was gravy... It will be nice to see the Browns start to beat up on Ravens and Steelers for a change.... " Ain't no fun when the deer has the gun"....I predict that they will be a playoff team in 2019..... Solid defense and QB who makes plays.....

God knows the Browns fans deserve this kind of excitement. Long overdue.

Bumping for the MNF game. Brees can make history tonight.

Cheap shot tackle on Peterson before he even caught the ball. Dude dives straight for his legs.

And why are the Saints wearing white at home...in a dome? Teams copying the Cowboys and Dolphins is getting ridiculous.

Speaking of the child beater. I wouldn't mind seeing him tear both his knees up and is out of the league permanently.

"You talk about the RPO and the run-pass option." - Booger McFarland

Looking forward to that sexual predator losing the record.

No the sexual predator would not go 1 yard more. The stats bureau decided not to take the appropriate yards away because it's the sexual predator. Get that straight commentator. That was Drew Brees record. Shame on them.

After Brady, Drew Brees has always been my favourite QB. I am so happy that he will get this record tonight. He deserves it, a stand up guy who is a damn good QB !

wonder what the yardage multiplier on playing your career in a dome is

Your initial statement didn't hold up the first time. Going back to it isn't going to help.

Congrats Brees. You're a good guy and great player

...nice on field/game stop celebration like Peyton
if it were Brady, he'd probably be back at the bench yelling at Josh MickeyD why they're not playing more efficiently...

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back