Late:
Raiders [52] at Chargers (-5)
Cardinals [40½] at Niners (-3)
Vikings [48] at Eagles (-3½)
Rams (-7½) at Seahawks [50½]

Night:
Cowboys [45½] at Texans (-3)
Redskins [53] at Saints (-6)

9 out of 11 so far is not too bad :) . considering the Crosby effect its right up there with Diane Chambers..

I can’t believe Giants Texans wasn’t Sunday night. Cris Collinsworth would orgasm on air with Watt and Odell in the same game.

Jerruh = ratings
Just responding to all the posts about why. It's because Dallas, New York and Philly are in the top 5 TV market. Chicago is also in it. I can't remember who the other one is in the top 5.

Just be glad they limit it to 5 primetime games with only 3 teams allowed to have 6. If either of those limits were increased you can bet Cowboys/Giants would get more primetime games.

Last edited:
The important thing is they have fun.

The recent history of the great, young stacked team that will rule the NFL for years:

2013: Seattle Seahawks
Actual SB window: 2 years

2016: Atlanta Falcons
Actual SB window: 1 year

2017: Philadelphia Eagles
Actual SB window: 1 year?

All three had brilliant, cool coaches who related well to the players and know how to enjoy the game.
That line of commentary has always felt like a backhanded shot at our coach. Maybe I'm over sensitive.
Couldn't happen to a nicer group of fans and commentators.

Cowboys fans are louder in Houston than they are in Dallas?

Watson looks far better than he did in the opener already. We lucked out. Not that I don’t think we’d win, but we got an easy win compared to how much tougher it’d be later in the season.

lol, love how Watson got denied. He's thinking he's getting in and then gets stoned!:D

Mason Crosby missing 4 FGs and a PAT? That's bizarro world stuff. Never seen that before.

I've seen him go on a bad stretch missing field goals in recent times but he ended up working thru it. I'm sure he'll pick himself up again.

All three had brilliant, cool coaches who related well to the players and know how to enjoy the game.
That line of commentary has always felt like a backhanded shot at our coach. Maybe I'm over sensitive.
Couldn't happen to a nicer group of fans and commentators.
No, I think you’re more less right, but I also think it’s fairly harmless. People are always looking for the next big thing. The chirping from the Philly players is what I love seeing smacked down.

That penalty on Dallas is absolute bullschitt...so, now the db is just supposed to let the guy catch the ball?

Watson gets stoned again going for the endzone. I love when a QB gets denied and hit hard.

That penalty on Dallas is absolute bullschitt...so, now the db is just supposed to let the guy catch the ball?

It's disgusting what this game is turning into. Fantasy Football, Aaron Rodgers injury last year, and CTE have completely neutered the game. I get you don't want defender's going low or high into qb's or players trying to scramble each others brains but this terrible roughing the passer rule has got to go. If this keeps up the NFL might as well fold and Arena Football games get broadcast every Sunday instead.

It's disgusting what this game is turning into. Fantasy Football, Aaron Rodgers injury last year, and CTE have completely neutered the game. I get you don't want defender's going low or high into qb's or players trying to scramble each others brains but this terrible roughing the passer rule has got to go. If this keeps up the NFL might as well fold and Arena Football games get broadcast every Sunday instead.
and somehow by the end of the year everyone will be calling it The "Brady Rule"

Tavon Austin earning his contract there...o_O

Unsurprisngly another stupid writer posting false stats on nfl.com Claiming they tied the NFL record for longest FG which is incorrect. And the editor not catching it either? Just bad. That's why you should never trust any stats posted on NFL.com by writers. I've seen multiple careless errors made by them.

Watson stoned for a 3rd time. Hehehehe.

I didn’t like that when they lined up out there, 3 points is big in a low scoring game like this.

I didn’t like that when they lined up out there, 3 points is big in a low scoring game like this.
I liked the call but the play call was terrible. Shotgun, 4th and inches to the goal line?

I liked the call but the play call was terrible. Shotgun, 4th and inches to the goal line?
If you go for it when it isn’t end of the half, least you can benefit from the field position. Yeah that play was ****ed soon as he rolled right.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back