PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 5 NFL Games

I see Mcvay doesn’t have the stones to go for it on 4th and inches.

That was ballsy.

Nvrmind great call Mcvay. No way I would give it back to Wilson where a FG beats you.

How far Seattle’s defense has fallen...

Great call by McVay. That’s a tough play to defend.

Haha it’s Carroll’s fault. He should’ve never called the TO when they lined up to punt

I thought he had to, to prevent the clock from starting?

Coaches are getting bold this year. I like it though. Even Hue is coaching not scared anymore.

Haha it’s Carroll’s fault. He should’ve never called the TO when they lined up to punt

Unless there were 12 on the field no clue what was going on in Carrolls brain.

Cant be scared if you are generally clueless.
So you are saying his timidity at times is not out of fear but rather just doing what everyone else does? Damn....
Like he has a sheet and there are stats on it and it says at opponent's 40yds line, 4 and 2, punt if in first quarter?

So you are saying his timidity at times is not out of fear but rather just doing what everyone else does? Damn....

I think we are putting more thought into his decisions than he does at times.

Bottles threw 61 passes?

Are the Lions a good team? They confuse me.

Are the Lions a good team? They confuse me.

A win against the Packers is huge for them. They've been talented for years, but haven't been focused enough to convince anyone. They caught us when we were down, but the wins they are picking up this year can lead to a shift in perspective for their team, and get them thinking about actually doing something real for once.

The McVay is the best coach takes are annoying. Better than Bill off 1 1/4 seasons lol?

Mason Crosby missing 4 FGs and a PAT? That's bizarro world stuff. Never seen that before.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back