PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 3 Pre Game Thread - Ravens @ Pats

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't follow any of the lesser 31 unless they are playing the Pats, so I am shocked to find out that Baltimore is still starting Lamar Jackson. This dumb bastard couldn't even read a children's book, let alone an NFL defense.
Is this a troll account I am unaware of?

I don't follow any of the lesser 31 unless they are playing the Pats, so I am shocked to find out that Baltimore is still starting Lamar Jackson. This dumb bastard couldn't even read a children's book, let alone an NFL defense.
Your act is reaaaaally getting tiresome dude. I'd put you on ignore if I could lol. Joking around is fine, but having literally 100% of your post output be homer satire is really obnoxious.

Your act is reaaaaally getting tiresome dude. I'd put you on ignore if I could lol. Joking around is fine, but having literally 100% of your post output be homer satire is really obnoxious.
Well at least it is satire. Thought that post was a little borderline...

Literally nothing I've posted is satire. If anyone has an issue with my confidence in this team, that's their problem.

• Queen gave up 111 yards yesterday in coverage & is trending towards a bust
  • Ravens CB3 is 4th round rookie Jalyn Armour-Davis who has a 154.5 rating against
  • Ravens CB4 is 4th round rookie Damarion Williams who has a 117.8 passer rating against
On top of that Marcus Peters returned for his first game back since 2020 & had a perfect passer rating against (6 rec 90 yards 1 TD). Meyers had the advantage in 2020:

I’m more confident in this game the more I hear about the Ravens. It’s a good spot for the offense & the secondary options in the passing game.

• Ravens CB3 is 4th round rookie Jalyn Armour-Davis who has a 154.5 rating against
  • Ravens CB4 is 4th round rookie Damarion Williams who has a 117.8 passer rating against
On top of that Marcus Peters returned for his first game back since 2020 & had a perfect passer rating against (6 rec 90 yards 1 TD). Meyers had the advantage in 2020:

I’m more confident in this game the more I hear about the Ravens. It’s a good spot for the offense & the secondary options in the passing game.

Not as crisp as Edelman but good nonetheless Meyers have really improved and his number are showing it this year.

I know it is Tyreek Hill, but on both of his TDs yesterday, there was not a single defender within five yards of him. On his first TD, the ball was underthrown and if someone was covering him they could have easily intercepted it.

Haven't been watching Meyers close enough this year, but I wonder how he is handling the rub routes this year. Last year it was an issue for him. He seems to be running better routes in general this year though.

RLKAG.

Since it's Ravens week.
lying-coming.gif

I know it is Tyreek Hill, but on both of his TDs yesterday, there was not a single defender within five yards of him. On his first TD, the ball was underthrown and if someone was covering him they could have easily intercepted it.
It's the difference between guys who get separation and guys who don't. Hill and Waddle are not only fast but are also great route runners they put fear into CB's and Safeties. We better hope T Thornton is half as decent he already have the Speed.

It's the difference between guys who get separation and guys who don't. Hill and Waddle are not only fast but are also great route runners they put fear into CB's and Safeties. We better hope T Thornton is half as decent he already have the Speed.

You don't get that open so much if the coverage is decent. A lot of yesterday had to do with the Ravens' secondary.

Last game between these teams... Meyers with a dime to Burkhead for the TD

Can't say I miss the fake crowd noise from that year.

You don't get that open so much if the coverage is decent. A lot of yesterday had to do with the Ravens' secondary.
Well if that's the case Mac Jones should throw for well over 300yds next week I will be eagerly watching.

Kenan Thompson Eating GIF by Saturday Night Live

Not as crisp as Edelman but good nonetheless Meyers have really improved and his number are showing it this year.
Yes and no
Yes......on pace for 110 catches and 1275 yds (both #'s on pace to be better than JE's career bests)
No......1.9 YAC.....down from #120th ranked 2.7 YAC last season (24 total YAC in 2 games)

Tremendous possession receiver
Miscast as the team's #1

McCorky's passing options: Either target the YAC Challenged possession receiver or chuck a jump ball floater and prey
to St. Patrick the DB has sun in his eyes.

Last edited:
I'd like to see what the state of the patriots defense is...lots of injured players on sunday. Guys they need

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes