PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 3 Jets vs Dolphins game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
now sandbagging all the way from the cold rainy northwest....Gunnails the Indefatigable

now sandbagging all the way from the cold rainy northwest....Gunnails the Indefatigable

================================================

Was 80 degrees and sunny Fri. and Sat.:)

Honestly here, the Bills no matter how much they suck are division rivals and shouldn't be taken lightly by any of the AFCE teams. The Dolphin team that won 15-10 to them lost by 8 tonight to the Jets in a relatively high scoring game.

That's part of what makes division rivalries so much fun, you never know when you're going to get the ridiculous upset, because both teams play so hard.

Last edited:
Brandon Marshall is a beast. I see him destroying us in the secondary next week,.Dude is enormous with super great hands, I don't think Revis would of had very much luck covering him either tonight even if he was healthy. The guy was just on tonight.

Revis would have shut Marshall down. Jets complete outplayed the phags. And you pats* fans ate welcome. We beat the dolphins to bring them down to earth. Your turn now

Revis would have shut Marshall down. Jets complete outplayed the phags. And you pats* fans ate welcome. We beat the dolphins to bring them down to earth. Your turn now

Excellent use of the asterisk. You are a beacon of originality and heterosexuality.

I'm not worried about the Dolphins. A Suckize lead Jets offense put up a 31 spot on their D...it will be a 7-10 point win in a shootout for the Pats next week.

I'm more worried about what a team with a really good QB like San Diego or Indy could do to this secondary. Luckily we don't play the Colts for 2 more months.

My prediction: Hard fought win in Miami, go into the bye and a letdown in San Diego and everyone on the board hits the panic button and says "We can't beat a quality team."

F_you.gif

I'm not worried about the Dolphins. A Suckize lead Jets offense put up a 31 spot on their D...it will be a 7-10 point win in a shootout for the Pats next week.

I'm more worried about what a team with a really good QB like San Diego or Indy could do to this secondary. Luckily we don't play the Colts for 2 more months.

My prediction: Hard fought win in Miami, go into the bye and a letdown in San Diego and everyone on the board hits the panic button and says "We can't beat a quality team."

If only that was our actual schedule. We have this team between them, you may have heard of them; The Ravens?

Brandon Marshall is a beast. I see him destroying us in the secondary next week,.Dude is enormous with super great hands, I don't think Revis would of had very much luck covering him either tonight even if he was healthy. The guy was just on tonight.

You do realize in the first two weeks combined, Marshall had 12 catches for 124 yards and no TDs. I know it was against the Bills' All World defense (look how they stimied Brady and company yesterday) and the Vikes' HOF CBs (can anyone actually name the starting CBs for the Vikes that game without looking?), but he did struggle.

Marshall played great last night, but Cromartie other than a half against Moss has been getting burnt on a consistent basis. Almost as bad as Butler has been.

I'm not expecting a win next week anymore.
How likely are the Dolphins to lose two straight in a row at home?
:bricks:

I'm not expecting a win next week anymore.
How likely are the Dolphins to lose two straight in a row at home?
:bricks:

I haven't really started breaking the game down yet, but the Dolphins aren't that good. They'd be a much more dangerous team with Pennington at quarterback.

I haven't really started breaking the game down yet, but the Dolphins aren't that good. They'd be a much more dangerous team with Pennington at quarterback.

well..brady has issues with miami regardless of who is playing for them so...

well..brady has issues with miami regardless of who is playing for them so...

Agreed. Brady is 39-11 vs. the AFC East in his career. Take a guess at how many of those losses have come against Miami. On top of that, Henne absolutely torched the Pats' secondary in 2009... and that was without the use of Brandon Marshall. This is still a very dangerous game for us.

Agreed. Brady is 39-11 vs. the AFC East in his career. Take a guess at how many of those losses have come against Miami. On top of that, Henne absolutely torched the Pats' secondary in 2009... and that was without the use of Brandon Marshall. This is still a very dangerous game for us.

With the current state of this defense, the East Sheboygan Little Giants are dangerous game for this team.

With the current state of this defense, the East Sheboygan Little Giants are dangerous game for this team.

342.gif

Anyway, I'll be at Dolphins Stadium for this game live next week. I'm fully expecting a shoot out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
Back